Anime Moves in real life...

(Jun. 16, 2020  11:14 PM)William Cochran Wrote: could operate possibly work better or worse?

operate is a good idea, make sure to put it on its jumping mode and it will prob help it jump high enough.
For some reason, Crimson Lotus Blaze seems impossible, (yes, I get that a Beyblade will not spontaneously combust,) but Heat Salamander doesn’t jump high enough for it to happen.
(Jun. 20, 2020  10:54 PM)Thebeymaster2 Wrote: For some reason, Crimson Lotus Blaze seems impossible, (yes, I get that a Beyblade will not spontaneously combust,) but Heat Salamander doesn’t jump high enough for it to happen.

Crimson Lotus Blaze/Raging Crimson Hellfire is defending in the center.
Sword Rebellion Hell Slash/Rain of Swordfire is the jumping move.
(Jun. 21, 2020  1:14 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2020  10:54 PM)Thebeymaster2 Wrote: For some reason, Crimson Lotus Blaze seems impossible, (yes, I get that a Beyblade will not spontaneously combust,) but Heat Salamander doesn’t jump high enough for it to happen.

Crimson Lotus Blaze/Raging Crimson Hellfire is defending in the center.

Oops, it’s been too long since I’ve seen Salamander in action with Rise airing.😅

Would a Beyblade be more prone to using a move if it is in an anime stadium?

(Oct. 28, 2019  4:38 AM)AcressVN Wrote: How about Roller/ Emperor Drift?

Roller drift works, but not to the extent as the anime portrays it. I never got Emperor Forneus, so I wouldn’t know.
(Jul. 05, 2020  7:50 PM)Thebeymaster2 Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2020  1:14 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Crimson Lotus Blaze/Raging Crimson Hellfire is defending in the center.

Oops, it’s been too long since I’ve seen Salamander in action with Rise airing.😅

(Oct. 28, 2019  4:38 AM)AcressVN Wrote: How about Roller/ Emperor Drift?

Roller drift works, but not to the extent as the anime portrays it. I never got Emperor Forneus, so I wouldn’t know.

Sorry if I'm breaking a rule. Is superior turbo real?
(Aug. 06, 2020  8:11 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2020  7:50 PM)Thebeymaster2 Wrote: Oops, it’s been too long since I’ve seen Salamander in action with Rise airing.😅

Sorry if I'm breaking a rule. Is superior turbo real?

lmao of course not. Your beyblade will not be glowing silver gold or black anytime soon.
(Aug. 06, 2020  8:12 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2020  8:11 PM)kai edits Wrote: Sorry if I'm breaking a rule. Is superior turbo real?

lmao of course not. Your beyblade will not be glowing silver gold or black anytime soon.

I'm saying like the increase in power thing

(Aug. 06, 2020  8:12 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2020  8:12 PM)snoc Wrote: lmao of course not. Your beyblade will not be glowing silver gold or black anytime soon.

And also gwynn's launching technique
(Aug. 06, 2020  8:12 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2020  8:12 PM)snoc Wrote: lmao of course not. Your beyblade will not be glowing silver gold or black anytime soon.

(Aug. 06, 2020  8:12 PM)kai edits Wrote: I'm saying like the increase in power thing
Superior Turbo is not a launching technique, its his form of the "Gold Turbo" Phenomenon. And unless your bey has an electric driver or its like Tempestepest and can awaken during battle it will not have random increase of speed and power out of nowhere.
(Aug. 06, 2020  8:14 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2020  8:12 PM)kai edits Wrote: I'm saying like the increase in power thing

Superior Turbo is not a launching technique, its his form of the "Gold Turbo" Phenomenon. And unless your bey has an electric driver or its like Tempestepest and can awaken during battle it will not have random increase of speed and power out of nowhere.

I know that I'm saying is gwynn launch technique possible and where can I get a electric driver.
Sorry for getting off topic
(Aug. 06, 2020  8:17 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2020  8:14 PM)snoc Wrote: Superior Turbo is not a launching technique, its his form of the "Gold Turbo" Phenomenon. And unless your bey has an electric driver or its like Tempestepest and can awaken during battle it will not have random increase of speed and power out of nowhere.

I know that I'm saying is gwynn launch technique possible and where can I get a electric driver.
Hybrid and Ignition’ are the only electric drivers. Hybrid is obtainable in the GT customize set, and possibly individually on eBay, and Ignition’ is obtainable in the Imperial Dragon booster, and possibly individually on eBay.
(Aug. 06, 2020  8:17 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2020  8:14 PM)snoc Wrote: Superior Turbo is not a launching technique, its his form of the "Gold Turbo" Phenomenon. And unless your bey has an electric driver or its like Tempestepest and can awaken during battle it will not have random increase of speed and power out of nowhere.

YOu cna get a electric driver through the GT Customize set or Imperial Dragon, and it is not possible to do his launching technique.
(Aug. 06, 2020  8:20 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2020  8:17 PM)kai edits Wrote: I know that I'm saying is gwynn launch technique possible and where can I get a electric driver.
Hybrid and Ignition’ are the only electric drivers. Hybrid is obtainable in the GT customize set, and possibly individually on eBay, and Ignition’ is obtainable in the Imperial Dragon booster, and possibly individually on eBay.
I hear it breaks over time. Can you fix it?
(Aug. 06, 2020  8:20 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2020  8:20 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Hybrid and Ignition’ are the only electric drivers. Hybrid is obtainable in the GT customize set, and possibly individually on eBay, and Ignition’ is obtainable in the Imperial Dragon booster, and possibly individually on eBay.
I hear it breaks over time. Can you fix it?
It depends on how it breaks. If the batteries run out of energy, you can buy new batteries for it. But for the motor, I’m not sure. Possibly, but I’m not sure how to. I’ve had my Hybrid since December, have used it frequently, and have had no issues with it.
(Aug. 06, 2020  8:23 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2020  8:20 PM)kai edits Wrote: I hear it breaks over time. Can you fix it?
It depends on how it breaks. If the batteries run out of energy, you can buy new batteries for it. But for the motor, I’m not sure. Possibly, but I’m not sure how to. I’ve had my Hybrid since December, have used it frequently, and have had no issues with it.

I'm  going trade with #fafnir for his/her hybrid or ignition driver.