Anime: Flaming Aries VS TanithElite

We have entries so I am just posting them and vote please

ENTRY 1
ENTRY 2

Voting Closes September 1st!
I vote Entry 2 the letters and BG in entry 1 ruin it.
The text on entry 1 needs better blending and it needs better cutting on the renders.

Entry 2 looks like a stolen already made image. I vote for entry 1 because of this.
If you are reffering to the hand in entry 1 the render was like that I just googled it
I meant the render of gohan in general has bad cutting, not just the hand.
Entry 2 but the text look horrible(Looks like someone slaped on a background and just put ICHIGO on the side....The rest i like Tongue_out
Entry one gets my vote. The DBZ text does not really blend well, and does not seem there is any interaction in either, and entry two looks incredibly simple...
Entry 1
Scorecheck

1: 2
2: 2

Thanks for the votes guys
In Entry 1, I'm not fond of the text or for rendering on Gohan. Though, I must say I really do like rawness of the background, however I believe it's a little over done and should be toned down in the sense of less of it.

The cutting on the render in Entry 2 is much better; however there is no integration between the image and background what so ever . The left shoulder looks out of place due to the lack of blending, not to mention the background is quite blurry along with the text.

I'm with Medz here; something looks off about Entry 2. I'm going to go as far to claim that the participant who entered Entry 2 didn't create the background or the text for their sig. It looks as if they simply enlarged a premade/stolen background and text and placed Ichigo on it.

I'm voting Entry 1.
Entry 1 It's nice and clear and entry 2 has a blurry text.
text:
i simply cant stand the text on either signature
verdict: draw

background:
i like the red and black in entry 1 while entry 2 looks blurry and gotten from google images ? (i may be wrong)
verdict: entry 1

render:
the cutting on entry 2 is really good
verdict: entry 2

blending:
there is no blending in entry 2 whatsoever and looks like what Medz said.
entry 1 has little blending but is still better

placement:
entry 2 feels really empty in the middle while entry 1 seems to fill it

therefore my vote goes to entry 1

hi.
Check!

1:6
2:2
Am i the only one who noticed thst the text "bankia" is pixelated?

I vote for 1. It is greatly better than 2
Dex nearly everyone above you just stated something along those lines.
Score Check!

1: 7
2:2

Correct me if I am wrong
I think the text in entry 1 ruins it oh and the rendering I think I see something blue behind gohan so my vote is for Entry 2
Entry 2 rendering skills are good plus entry 1 text doesn't look so good to me
entry 1 : text doesn't match the baground and not so good rendering but baground and render selection is very nice!

entry 2 : the whole baground is over blurry(out of limit) rendering is nice!

both are good but i vote for entry...1!
In entry 2, the text is very fuzzy. And its too plain. But entry 1 has bad rendering.
I'll have to vote for Entry 1
I will just close early because nobody is voting I was one and Tanith was two

1:8
2:4

Nice Job Tanith,
better luck next time.