Anime Crushes

Current crushes: Winrey from Full Metal Alchemist and Mizukage from Naruto.
Naru from Love Hina lol
I have had quite a few anime and manga crushes over the years. Here they are in no particular order: Ryo Bakura and Yami Yugi (Yugioh Duel Monsters), Kai (all three Beyblade seasons), Tyson and Ray (briefly in season one), Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach), Ryo Marufuji (Yugioh GX), Li Syaoran, Yukito Tsukishiro, Yue and Touya Kinomoto (Cardcaptor Sakura), Taichi Kamiya and Yamato Ishida (Digimon Adventure and 02), Li Jianliang (Digimon Tamers), Yoh (Shaman King) and Edward Elric (Full Metal Alchemist). That is all I can think of currently; there may be more. I will add anything else to the list later on.
Haha, I have had a few but I don't take it serious like someone I know. Well, the list is:

Older Sakura (Naruto)
Kairi (Kingdom hearts 2)
Mariah (Beyblade)
Orihime (Bleach)

Sad, I know but at least I have a grip on reality. (Though I haven't found anyone in reality yet. Tired)
lol i watched many anime my first one was stellar in gundam seed destiny my second is neena from gundam OO season 1 and season 2 i actually almost cried when she died
mine was ino from naruto
Chrome Dokuro and Kyoko Sasagawa from Reborn
(Jul. 14, 2010  10:35 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Sad, I know but at least I have a grip on reality. (Though I haven't found anyone in reality yet. Tired)

^ Win.

Anyways real women for me thank you, very much.
The girl from F dynasty{beyblade grev}
(Jul. 30, 2010  8:42 PM)NateKilgore Wrote: The girl from F dynasty{beyblade grev}

Errr... Julia I think?
(Jul. 30, 2010  8:48 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2010  8:42 PM)NateKilgore Wrote: The girl from F dynasty{beyblade grev}

Errr... Julia I think?
i think its that
Well, I've had a few when I was younger.
Totally had a major crush on Erika from Pokemon. Also, not so much a crush, but I'm a big fan of Chun-Li.

However, I do much better when dating real girls. Can't exactly ask an anime girl out on a date. At least, not here. Let's not talk about that DS game in Japan where it acts as a virtual girl. One dude even married it....
(Jun. 14, 2010  11:16 PM)EpicNinja Wrote: when i was nine it was sakura from naruto and rukia from bleach Pinching_eyes_2 at least im over them now ahaha

i agree with the sakura thing,i had a crush on her but got over it really fast.
iv had a couple anime crushes through the years
Alexis(yugioh gx)
Julie (bakugan)
Orihime(from bleach)
The one blond haired lady in the soul society in bleach forgot her name
Nami and robin from one piece
amd a few more ^-^
(Aug. 03, 2010  2:47 PM)RockLeon Wrote: The one blond haired lady in the soul society in bleach forgot her name

Matsumoto Rangiku.
(Aug. 03, 2010  3:06 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2010  2:47 PM)RockLeon Wrote: The one blond haired lady in the soul society in bleach forgot her name

Matsumoto Rangiku.
ahh thank you (if this gets counted as off topic and i get banned again...)
madoka and hikaru from mfb!
Years ago, during an overnight elementary school trip to Quebec, my roommates and I were discussing this topic. I answered Mai from Yugioh, some others mentioned the sailor scouts, and one dude said Obelisk the Tormentor. Needless to say, no one slept that night.
is it wierd if i say hikaru, madoka and mei mei? XP
(Aug. 17, 2010  10:09 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: is it wierd if i say hikaru, madoka and mei mei? XP

Well, castleoblivion just said Madoka and Hikura two post ago, so you wouldn't be alone, at least, but Mei Mei kinda disturbs me...

As for me, I'm actually a huge Rukia Kuchiki from Bleach fanboy. No comments, though.
Err Lucy from Fairy Tail. Smile

lmfao and Yuu Tendo,he's just cute Tongue_out
(See Signature above ) Grin
blair from yugioh gx when she came in like the 3rd season
Kai Hiwatari from Beyblade Tongue_out
He's still my favorite character, though.
for me, it's like 3/4 of all the girls in all of the series i watch