Animation

Hiya

I have been working on an animation for university now for several months and it has now got to the point where I have to present it to the rest of my course. However as I have seen this thing so many times now its hard for my to be objective about it so I am asking if anybody could please give me some feedback on the animation.
It is based on a book called "The Dark Portal" by Robin Jarvis which I read as a child.
I would greatly appreciate any comments on the strengths and weaknesses of the animation.

Thanks in advance
Sam

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doci...9984444801

Please excuse the quality, I had to reduce it in order to get the file to a reasonable size to upload to the internet.
Looks pretty good to me! The only problem I had was the lighting in some parts, but I suppose that is because they were in a sewer.
No being will completely cease movement in their body while only one arm is moving around.
Yeah I know about the movement thing but it is possible to be still. The only thing I would say is they should have some sort of breathing motion that means that they are not completely still but its too late to do anything now
I don't do animation at all so its complexity seems hard to me. So I can really appreciate this.
Pretty cool stuff. I'm not sure how advanced it's supposed to be, but I can assure you that I wish I had the ability to do what you have done.