And one Read Berserk?

yeah I read it due to the recommendation of my friend. It has a good storyline but some of it..... is awkward.
yeah its more of an adult manga
its got an amazing story and real bloody battles
I got to around volume 29, I think. I read it over the course of about a week. It's a really engrossing series, and it's probably one of manga's finest series. The problem is that it won't appeal to everyone--it's incredibly violent, though to its credit, it's only trying to portray what the middle ages were really like. I've gotta say that you're better off reading the series starting from the end chapter of volume 3, which is the start of the flashback about the protagonist's life.
yeah its been going for like 20 years its a real good manga the art work is pretty amazing the detail Kentarō Miura puts into it is amazing.Its probley the most violent manga ive read
Bumping instead of a new thread Pinching_eyes_2 Berserk is my #1 favorite manga. Second being Battle Angel Alita. But there's really nothing quite like Berserk. Too bad it's monthly (more or less Chocked_2), but I suppose that's necessary for the level of quality that Berserk has.