An arguement for metagame adjustment

the stadium isnt fragile at all
admittedly its flimsy but its not like beys just tear through it
plastics hit a lot harder than mfb and my stadium has taken it in stride : \
@Mc FrownTongue_outlastics do what now? Do you have anything to back this up?
Too bad my Dragoon Hurricane couldn't... But yeah, we should just start with a helpful thread for combos in Hasbro Stadiums, and work on that until the day that Hasbro releases a stadium that is added into the metagame. At that point, there will be no need for the thread anymore.

Black Ace. He's right on that one, Electrinic beys, and Leftspins destroy stadiums, 'caude they're more er.. bladey i guess. Dragoon MSUV obliterated my Draceil Fortress...
Megablader9 is right. There should be at least a thread for this stuff (not this one,because of the needless arguing for 9 pages).
Hah. Megablader9, 9 pages. But yeah, I think this whole argument was 2 sides misunderstanding the other.
@Megablader9Tongue_outrobably. But what's done is done.

EDIT:I went ahead and made the thread. Anyone has any problems,they can talk to me.
Huh... I just got decent win rates using Earth Wolf 125WD. I tried it because of Earth ___100WD, I like Wolf, and I like 125. I got 75% on Rock Leone CH120RF, 70% on CH120HF, and 70% on CH120F. Vulcan cut through it like butter. 25% on Vulcan Horuseus 100HF. The Tornado ridge is a double edged sword. The metagame for LF is weird. Well, thats all I've got for the next 5-10 minutes. That should be a start for a combo in LF. This kind of stuff is what Beyblade was made for. This is why we want a thread for LF/MS combos. RF is considered one of the best, but it outclassed by even the likes of F in LF. Though, F is getting pretty good win rates.
(Dec. 23, 2010  9:18 PM)BlackAce Wrote: @Mc FrownTongue_outlastics do what now? Do you have anything to back this up?

Plastics contact points are so much sharper and more pronounced.
They're going to much more damage to a stadium than any MFB could.
@Megablader9Tongue_outost the full results in the topic in Beyblade Customizations.

@Mc Frown:It's pointless to argue now,I've made a solution.
@ McFrown Beaten. I already explained that.
@ Black Ace I've still got to try against LLdrago combos first. I don't want a repeat of my "Short Sagittario" thread. I like to do things thoroughly. Rock ____C145WB is doing well too. I have to find good attack combos in LF. F seems to be the way to go.
I mentioned at least 100 posts ago that you guys should quit sniveling and just make a thread : \
@Mc Frown: I probably wasn't on for that.

@Megablader9: Ok,well just let me know via PM.
I want a whole set of combos made before that point. There is no point in doing something if you don't do it right.
I was also kinda hoping that Vulcan would suck in LF, but no such luck, it still dominates. Namely in the combo: Vulcan Horuseus CH120HF
if youre using hasbro stadiums why the hell would you test vulcan
go all hasbro or go standard : \
I was just doing a novelty test. It wasn't supposed to be taken seriously.