An Interview With The CEO And Founder Of Beyblade Gravity

Poll: What do you think the game sounds like?

Very Good
100.00%
Good
0%
Alright
0%
Bad
0%
Very Bad
0%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Heyy everyone,this is the interview With the CEO and founder of Beyblade Gravity Zone51 The Deep Striker

Q1. What is the name of the new game, and what is the story based around?

A1. Beyblade gravity and it's based around the last season of Beyblade and Beyblade G-Revolution.

Q2. What are some of the best features of the game?

A2. Online tournaments,more than 1000 Beyblade parts,Bey-points,an advanced A.I.,and well...the customisation of the game.

Q3. Are you the only person working on this game or do you have a team to help you with it?

A3. Nope i'm not the only person,
I have Medz, Matt, Driger, Beyunit-DL and Kidtala.

Q4. What jobs with helping the game does everyone in the team do?

A4. Kidtala currently manages the BBGChannel,
while Medz ended up beta testing just after medz down-graded himself, and both Beyunit-DL and Driger can make some wonderful videos : ).
Matt is also our substitute programmer.

Q5. Approximately how long will it be till the game will be up and running?

A5. Well I can't tell how much time cause for now the current game is far from it's real final.

Q6. Is the game going to be a register, log in and play game, or do you have to download the game then register and log in to play it?

A6. It will be like an MMO (massivly multiplayer online) type of game where you download, register, log in
and play.

Q7. What is the link to the website that people can download the game from when it is finished?

A7. www.beybladegravity.co.cc go to media and go to game download.

Q8. How big is the download file for the game?

A8. Around a real MMORPG game, but im sure it's less, but for now the game size is around 50 MB so it is very portable at the moment.

Q9. Is there any cost for the game?

A9. It's free to play forever, although the gold bey points cost money.

Q10.What is the difference between Bey-points and Gold Bey-points?

A10.Gold Bey-points are like a special currency to buy premium parts.
That was a quick reply lol. It is the new Beyblade Gravity Game
Dude, you should have just PMd this to him.
Why? I was doing this to help him advertise his game to.
Because these are questions that are asked directly to him, not to anyone else. He will eventually tell the world what everyone needs to know about the game on his own thread, so in the future just PM the person about something like this.
While my intention is not to offend Zone51, the idea of organizing an interview was quite precocious ... Not to mention you posted this in the Beyblade General forum, which is not related at all with any kind of video games. Zone51 himself has never even posted in this forum ...

At worst, this could have been posted in the actual Beyblade Gravity topic, however I am sure he already posted all that information there somehow.