Amusing reviews....

A review for Bearing Stinger on Amazon.

Quote:I think bey blades are a thousand times better than any other toy,show i love the new bey blade vforce.Bey blades are evrything to me i wish i won a bey blade compition and the prizers were all the bey blade stuff there is i have two bey blades and there names are drigger jumping base which has a spring on it and my other bey blade is knite dranzer it has triple claws to smash oponets i sleep with my bey blades i take them evrywere i go i hope you liked my bey blade review by for now.
p.s(please rate my review)
wow he must be carp if knight dranzer aint broke
Quote:Master driger,is a good blade,but the attack ring is week.Once
Iwas battling marcos (my friend)and then a kid stole my master driger,and threw my blade sky high!And the attack ring split in
half! so when you play byblade with your friends,don't let a
stupid kid smash your attack ring.
wow just wow
edit
Wyborg Review

Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Amazing Beyblade!, 16 Sep 2003
By A Customer
Durability: Fun: Educational:
This beyblade is amazing! It has beaten all my other blades including Wolborg and Ultimate Frostic Dranzer!It's one of the best blades i've seen. It is a worthy buy.

ahahhhhahhahahah
"i sleep with my bey blades" That line made me lol in the 1st review.

& that kid that reviewed Wyborg ... well I dunno what they where on lol.
What are you guys talking about? My uber Wyborg beats Wolbrog all the timez! lol
I sleep w/ blades too you know... I'll nurture them until it can do the waterfall.
my dog is second place to my beyblades
(Jan. 10, 2009  4:16 PM)yruahippo Wrote: A review for Bearing Stinger on Amazon.

Quote:I think bey blades are a thousand times better than any other toy,show i love the new bey blade vforce.Bey blades are evrything to me i wish i won a bey blade compition and the prizers were all the bey blade stuff there is i have two bey blades and there names are drigger jumping base which has a spring on it and my other bey blade is knite dranzer it has triple claws to smash oponets i sleep with my bey blades i take them evrywere i go i hope you liked my bey blade review by for now.
p.s(please rate my review)

the boy cant even spell lol
[quote='Rocky' pid='89832' dateline='1231600579']
A review for Bearing Stinger on Amazon.

Quote: i sleep with my bey blades i take them evrywere i go.

HAHAHA!! wow...my 6 yr old bro did this once...he brought to school for show and tell..>.> lol
I (accidentally) sleep with my DS sometimes. Pinching_eyes_2
I fall a sleep in my bed, while I play my ds sometimes. So yea, I can relate.
(Jan. 11, 2009  2:41 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: I fall a sleep in my bed, while I play my ds sometimes. So yea, I can relate.

I fell asleep in bed with my laptop once and it fell off the side of my bed Pinching_eyes_2 I've done that twice, the second time just a few days ago, though luckily it didn't fall off my bed that time >.> I woke up, saw my laptop, and went, OHCRAP!!
Anyway...if I find some funny reviews I'll post them up here.
Bringing this back, as I found the first ever decent review/guide
http://www.amazon.com/gp/richpub/syltgui..._1_rlrsrs0
Some parts are weird but the basics are right for once, the first combo is actually good I think?
(Feb. 23, 2009  8:24 PM)Giga Wrote: Bringing this back, as I found the first ever decent review/guide
http://www.amazon.com/gp/richpub/syltgui..._1_rlrsrs0
Some parts are weird but the basics are right for once, the first combo is actually good I think?
?
Quote:SAMPLE COMBO: AR: Master Dragoon
WD: Draciel
SP: Draciel V2
BB: Dragoon V2

It's not really that great.
Everything is right apart from the SP, unless I'm missing something.
Draciel= Heavy Series
Ah of course, I was thinking about the use of bearing SG's in Customize Change Base, nevermind
If I'm correct, Fin Tector is good for Smash Attack.
Th combo is using parts that don't work well together, theres no synergy. Better combo would be something like:
AR: Trygle
WD:10 Wide
SG: Right: Dranzer S casings with Driger f's tip
BB: Dragoon V2/Uriel 2
SP: Fin Tector
Great smash attack combo.
So no, the review was just as crappy as the rest. =P
Ah, anyway, I like this better
AR: Upper Dragoon
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Bearing SG
SG Shaft: Bearing Stinger