Amaterasu's story 2:Video bey(Video as in Video Game)

Hey guys thought I'd make a new story it will be uploaded soon and the main characters are Alex and Allan.they are based off my friends in real life
"Alex you idiot!" I heard my friend Allan scream "Why the He'll did you make a device that transports people into the games?!".We were surrounded by a hoard of ugly zombies."Well from playin games I have learned you need something sharp,metal,and shootable..." I said."Not your stupid beeblades again(he calls them that)!"."Well here goes nothing..LET IT RIP!"

Sort for the short part not to much time
Cool, a video is nice!
Huh? By video I mean like video gAme
Thanks Danny I wonder how Allan and Alex will react when I tell them at school
hey ra can i suggest a character?
Sure just no bey requests.I HATE BEY REQUESTS RAWR!
sounds cool, put me in if you wish (i dont want to be bad or good, i would like something like a anti-hero), anyways i cant wait for the next part Smile
Skay descrip?
(Nov. 12, 2010  7:29 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: edited

Name: Wolf
Beyblade: Storm Fenrir 100HRF ( In Norse mythology fenrir is a monstrous wolf)
Beyblade type: attack
Beyblade's description: the fenrir clear wheel looks like the wolf clear wheel but it is bigger, heavier ( weighing 3.1 grams), darker, and is spiky, hrf: stands for hole rubber flat (obviously) it has increased stamina but less attack then rf.
Character's description: Wolf is 5'9 and also has a strong build and lightly tanned skin. he has short black hair, brown eyes. he wears a grey short sleeve shirt, messy jeans, and black running shoes. he keeps his beyblade, launcher, grip, and accessories in a grey tool box.

wolf is a quite guy, a lone wolf who keeps to himself but in a beybattle he becomes very aggressive but honorable. this is all that is known about him

(man im not so good with character descriptions)

here, just ignore the beyblade part as you hate bey requests
Name:??
Bio:a mysterious boy that breaks bey and anything in it's path. It wears black and blue clothes only. The boy is an orphan he his foster dad shunned him.

Tell me if it is good
Jar jar Danny anyway I'll put u guys in
My bey Vulcan Phoenix 85 WRF shot through the zombies and gave me a perk.WRf is an Ed bur wider ."Now do you underestimate these tops?" I said "Not at all.." Allan said grabbing the perk.The perk gave him a Bey."Whatcha get?"I said."Oh a Basalt Aquario GB145 CRS.."he said.CRS is a CS with rubber sharp in it."Hey Alex just a question...HOW THE HECK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GET OUTTA HERE!"."Like this...Special Move!Phoenix Reborn!"We were teleported back into my lab with all the junk And games+consoles lying around.
"Hey Alex?"
"What?"
"We need beta testers."

And Danny is he good or bad
cool, cool, i guess my character will be hired to be a beta tester?
i cant wait for the next part
uh how bout hacker?
love the story
Thank you
"NEXT!"Allan screamed
In came a platinum blond girl running so fast she was about to trip."Hi,My name is Susan ,Nice to meet you.I would like to apply for the job as a Beta tester."
"Well you're going to have to take a test....." I said
"So,what game do i have to play?"She said
"Oh nothing but some good old fashioned Poke'mon..."Allan said excitedly.
"BOOOP BEEP BAAAAAP ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ PHUM!"The noise that machine makes gives me a headache...
Maybe i should include some headphones with the device."Were here!" Allan Screamed.
"So who do I have to battle?"Susan asked.
"Me...."Allan said..

SORRY ITS OVER NOT ENOUGH TIME TO CONTINUE
This story is really original, I like it very much. Please continue.
Thank you very much sir I will continue.....*disappears*
can i be in your story i love it.can i be a beta tester and my name nowa and his bey hyper flairzon e12erf(extra rubber flat
can i be a charictar maybe ryo the digimon king can run in and play agast suzion in pokemon with the pokemon tepig
I'm gonna continue this story right now.....
The battle of the beta tester (this part will be script format)
Allan: go totodile!

Susan:Go Oshawott!

Allan : use water gun
not very effective...
Susan: use scalchop
Totodile is surprised this is a new move to him.
Allan: totodile hydro pump!
Oshawott:*pisses in place*
*Totodile slips on piss and faints of horrid smell*
Allan: Ok you can join....(Makes a weird face)
Susan:Yeah!!!!!!!
finish
Next part coming very soon