Amarillo Panhandle region of Texas [USA] Tournament Discussion

This thread is for the discussion of hosting tournaments around the Panhandle region of Texas, or in the major city of Amarillo in the Panhandle. If you would like to volunteer to host or start a team, please PrivateMessage me, as I try to check this thread Daily. I know there are still beyblade fans in the region! So lets start organizing events and getting the spirit back alive! Feel free to post any suggestions here.

Also, if you can't volunteer to host a tournament, perhaps you could help about by bringing a stadium instead. If you do want to bring a stadium to an event, please let me know through private messaging. The first events won't happen until the year 2017, when burst beyblades are available to everyone. If you would want to have one sooner, then make a reply telling what kind of format you would like to use: Metal Series or Burst Series.
Honestly, I'd like to have a 1st gen tournament. They're really fun.
Are you in the area? Sadly I don't have any first gen
Actually ide been planning on trying to host a tournament in the amarillo area. If we could help each other that would be most appreciated