Am I the only female Blader?

Hey guys. jojospud247 here. I'm also Jp0t on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/Jp0t

I'm not totally new to BeyBlade. I was really into the plastic ones about 8 years ago when I was 13-years-old. Then, I sort of grew out of it until the MFB series released in America. I started collecting MFB about 3 or 4 months ago and it's still growing. My knowledge of MFB is also growing. I'm open to new information coming in and that's why I joined the WBO to gather more knowledge.

So, why is this 21-year-old woman still collecting BeyBlades? Honestly, I think they're fun and I really like the mechanics and physics behind MFB. It's funny how a simple top can turn into a complex system.

As mentioned before, I'm open to new information and meeting all kinds Bladers and collectors as well. Also, I don't see many females out there so I'd like to get to know more of the female BeyBlade community (if any of you are out there...unless I'm the only one).

You can check out some of my videos on youtube if you wish http://www.youtube.com/user/Jp0t
one of the mods are feamale, kai-v.
Welcome to the WBO!
(Dec. 14, 2010  7:28 AM)pikabattler Wrote: one of the mods are feamale, kai-v.

*Female

And welcome to the WBO ! [:
There are many other female members on this site too !
Hey I'm a girl blader Smile Welcome to the WBO Smile
Hello ♪( ´θ`)ノ
Hello and welcome to the WBO! as blah has said there are quite a number of girl bladers on this site and i hope u enjoy your stay here. PM me if u need anything, and happy holidays!
yeah, welcome to the WBO!!!
Hey! Welcome to the WBO; it's ONImuzik from YT here!

I hope you enjoy your stay here! =D
Welcome to WBO Grin There arent too much female bladers here, but dont let that , ummm .. Speechless not cheer you up?
ah im sure you get the point XD nice vids btw, ;D http://www.youtube.com/user/Jp0t#p/u/7/2xIMpCaZ-Pg NOW im getting a meteo Ldrago >Smile
Welcome to the WBO! Hope youlike your stay here! Here in WBO,lots of awesome beyblade things happen and by using our BeyWiki,you can expand your knowledge more in Beyblades! Feel free to PM anyone here if you have any questions and please read the rules before posting!Smile
Thanks for all the welcomes everyone. I really appreciate it Smile And I do see a lot of recognizable faces here on the WBO.
welcome to wbo! im pretty new at this myself and being 21 i thought i was a lil old too but there are alot of mature bladers around. see you on the forums
welcome to the wbo there r qute the # of female blades every were so dont feel left out
stoptelling us your age it makes me feel like the only kid on the site
Welcome to the WBO! There are tons of girl bladers out there! Don't worry!
welcome Smile i hope you like the guys here because some of them just think they know everything... but whatever... good luck!
Hey welcome to the WBO ive seen your videos on youtube and i love them hope you enjoy the site
commented on your utube i'm yugiohfrancis (on utube) nice to meet you i think it's pretty obvious what my name is
welcome to the wbo happy holidays there are lots of female bladers at my school (thankfully) so i can blade with them but beys have been banned at my school (unthankfully) no i'm not a girl
the point is ... umm... oh yeah!
there are girl bladers!! EVERYWHERE!
francis is not a girl name frances is!!
happy holidays to all hope your battles are out good
Woah here I was thinking I was the only 20 year old female Jojospud247 I'm glad I read this! I was into Beyblades when I was 11/12 as well sort of got out of it now I'm also like yourself back into it Grin I knew I wasn't the only older female beyblader out there.
My sister and I are the same age she got back into it a few months before me >.> Anyway welcome!!!! (I'm basically new as well)
*high five* girl bladers Grin