Alter Ego

I died in my childhood. Damn
At first glace I thought this thread would be about a really terrible shovelware XBOX/PS2 TPA game, Alter Echo, haha. Terrible times.

This game's pretty cool, reminds me of Real Lives, though this one is a bit slower. You should check out RL if you havn't already though and like that one. Don't let the educational outfit fool you; its a pretty fun and interesting diversion, and doesn't try TOO hard to teach you things. The trial version only lets you live a few lives before "buying" the real deal but I'm pretty sure that shouldn't be much of a problem to the netwise of you all. Wink

http://www.educationalsimulations.com/
What the carp, A guy totured and eventually killed me as child and why do you have to start over from the beginning? Unhappy
AnnieDuck Wrote:Because you died?
Yes, I'd much prefer if you could just restart where you were. All of those things took a long time to do and then I just died...
incondite Wrote:
Yes, I'd much prefer if you could just restart where you were. All of those things took a long time to do and then I just died...

that would really defeat the point of the game, you have to deal with the consequences of your actions

i died due to that guy as well, going up to him was a stupid idea
Wow, it's quite a long game. One of my boss' tried to fire me and got so stressed he had a heart attack. Then i was seen trying to revive him when another boss walked in. He gave me a bonus for being a hero, lol. So many twists and turns, it's quite interesting.
Bey Brad Wrote:
incondite Wrote:

that would really defeat the point of the game, you have to deal with the consequences of your actions

I didn't even go up to him, I chose to stay my distance and some how he managed to run and grab me then take me to the car.

I know it defeats the purpose of the game but man... I was like the cutest cuddly baby then was having my first days at school for like an hour and a half then I get one sentence saying some dude killed me and now I have to start over again and it feels like it was all just a major waste of time.
Bey Brad Wrote:
incondite Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:
incondite Wrote:

I didn't even go up to him, I chose to stay my distance and some how he managed to run and grab me then take me to the car.

I know it defeats the purpose of the game but man... I was like the cutest cuddly baby then was having my first days at school for like an hour and a half then I get one sentence saying some dude killed me and now I have to start over again and it feels like it was all just a major waste of time.

it does not take that long to get back to that part. hopefully you learned not to walk up to strangers when no one is around.
I didn't even walk up to him, I chose to stand back from him and some how he managed to chase me and get me. I thought I would still be able to run away lol.
yes a full grown adult managed to chase down a child

shocking

he killed me too stop whining
Bey Brad Wrote:yes a full grown adult managed to chase down a child

shocking

he killed me too stop whining
I'm not whining! I'm just trying to explain what happened.

But it's wierd, if you run right away he can't do carp, but if you wait to see him open the door you get carp.

Also Roan, it's like playing up to where you are in MGS4 and dying then having to restart the game lol.
Made it through my life without dieing until the end. Smile

It had it's ups and downs lol
Nic showed this to me. An interesting way to pass time. I've been through it twice, and I died as a child the first time (Damn kidnappers)