Almost all orders have arrived at MOJ

Hi Guys,
Sorry about my disappearance for quite a while but I have been in regular touch with Brad.

Almost all orders for beyblades have arrived in our warehouse. We are updating the system at the moment. If anyone wants his orders shipped, please click on the Invoice Request form in your MOJ account and we will make sure to get your invoice done within 24-48 hours and get them shipped out right away.

I will be back this evening jp time and I will come again tomorow night and then over the weekend to keep up with you guys.

All the best

Azuma
Thanks Azuma!
I'd love to witness the mountain of Beyblades Azuma has right now!
^ Reminds me of my old sig. :3 What a sight it would be. @w@
Glad you came back again and glad everything's going well there.

One mountain would be just of all Brad's orders, lol.
(Apr. 14, 2009  2:19 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Glad you came back again and glad everything's going well there.

One mountain would be just of all Brad's orders, lol.
Japan has a new Mt. Fuji: Brad meets HWS
OK guys n gals,
Here is an update.
All accounts are updated now.
Yes, we do have alot of BBlades and they are not confusing at all anymore...lol

We tried to keep everything separate this time but still there was some mix up from the shops.

For next time, I think we will have to make a plan to put all heads together here to keep the cost down for you guys, keep the moj labor down and keep the moj margins at a reasonable level. We need to make it a win win for everyone here.

Deikailo....I think we got almost all of your items with us except for lesser quantity for one. I will have an update for you sometime later tomorow.

We have a business customer coming over from Holland tomorow and I am not sure how much time we will spend with him. Could be 2-3 hours or less or more in the afternoon.

If anyone wants invoice or shipment, please let us know and we will get it done right away.

Regads

Azuma
OK another little update.
My office Manager just told me that everything is updated but will be put online this evening after we give item IDs to everyone, so plz hang in there for your orders. However, you can still request the invoice for your items.

Evan H...ur order is not yet here. Its been delayed from the shop.

Azuma
Thanks, Azuma! I can't wait to see what came in.
Hi guys,
Its past mid might and have a little update. The item IDs have been updated to all accounts as well.

If you have placed an order but its you cannot see an ID for it in your account, please contact me and I will sort it out. There is no mix of orders anymore.

Cheers

Azuma
(Jun. 09, 2009  11:00 PM)CyberDragoon94 Wrote: question I'm new what's MOJ

Ask a question thread dude.
(Jun. 09, 2009  11:00 PM)CyberDragoon94 Wrote: question I'm new what's MOJ

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-To-U...rder-Japan