Allow Me To Introduce Myself

Hey what's going on WBO!!!!!. The name's Bryan Riddick. 19 years of age (going on 20), and have been blading for 6 years now. I'm crazy excited to find a a beyblade community. As you can probably guess I'm new to the site. So in this thread I hope to meet some top knotch bladers and talk about different tips and styles of any kind. As well as the new series of beyblades.

Bryan a.k.a. "BlessedDragon89"
Welcome to the WBO

This is in the wrong forum; it should be in the Introduce Yourself. Make sure to read the forum rules before posting.
Welcome to the WBO! Smile Where are you from?
And, some advice; don't use a different font. It comes off kind of obnoxious.
I think most of us here use MFB.
Yeah, anyone that has MFB uses them. They are the newest series and we are focusing on them for our tournaments now.
Hey guys
I'm Victor
I'm from the Goald Coast AUSTRALIA.
I'm 17 and just got back into beyblades after a five year break.
Great work with this site!!
(Jun. 19, 2009  6:20 AM)DRACO Wrote: Hey guys
I'm Victor
I'm from the Goald Coast AUSTRALIA.
I'm 17 and just got back into beyblades after a five year break.
Great work with this site!!

Please make your own thread, don't hijack his.
*and sorry for the backseat modding*
Sorry
I'm still trying to figure out how to do it.
Welcome to wbo Smile
Yo, Hope you like it here. I sure do.
Welcome Grin.
Welcome to the WBO. Joyful_3
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
(Jun. 19, 2009  4:57 AM)BlessedDragon89 Wrote: Hey what's going on WBO!!!!!. The name's Bryan Riddick. 19 years of age (going on 20), and have been blading for 6 years now. I'm crazy excited to find a a beyblade community. As you can probably guess I'm new to the site. So in this thread I hope to meet some top knotch bladers and talk about different tips and styles of any kind. As well as the new series of beyblades.

Bryan a.k.a. "BlessedDragon89"
Welcome to WBO have fun threading and posting things
hello and welcome to the wbo