All Dash driver not equal strength spring?

I had Sword', Hxt+', Quick', all of them had same strength click on Xcalibur Core, but somehow my Xtreme' from Rbv green pegasis make Xcalibur core very tight click as strong ad Ultimate Valkyrie and Guilty Longinus core, anyone knows why? was all Dash driver not equal strength spring?[/font][/size]
I think that some dash drivers are weaker, but very few. I’m pretty sure bearing’ is weaker than most other dash drivers.
(Aug. 06, 2022  11:11 PM)txzglYT Wrote: I think that some dash drivers are weaker, but very few. I’m pretty sure bearing’ is weaker than most other dash drivers.

probably because bearing just has the worst burst resistance of all drivers ever
but the golden spring definitely saved the bad burst resitance,but it still has garbage burst resistance
(Aug. 06, 2022  11:29 PM)DeletedYT Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2022  11:11 PM)txzglYT Wrote: I think that some dash drivers are weaker, but very few. I’m pretty sure bearing’ is weaker than most other dash drivers.

probably because bearing just had the worst burst resistance of all drivers ever
but the golden spring definitely saved the bad burst resitance,but it still has garbage burst resistance

true

Yes that's bcos the upgrade that Bearing' driver got was just a normal spring, not a golden one. The normal Bearing driver had bad spring in the first place.

(Jul. 23, 2022  5:47 PM)WickedHero Wrote: I had Sword', Hxt+', Quick', all of them had same strength click on Xcalibur Core, but somehow my Xtreme' from Rbv green pegasis make Xcalibur core very tight click as strong ad Ultimate Valkyrie and Guilty Longinus core, anyone knows why? was all Dash driver not equal strength spring?[/font][/size]

Think they're all at the same tier of tightness, and maybe your green Galaxy Pegasis' Xtreme' is just a small tier above it (mold issue?)

the only one i can confirm has the weakest Dash spring (not including Bearing') is Ignition'.
jest saying the spring on metal bearing is most likely weak like bearing dash