All Blazblue Continuum Shift talk

Hey BB fans, I have the 3DS BlazBlue: Continuum Shift and having combo lists on the bottom screen is epic! My fav character is Ranga (Yay for his Astral Heat!), but my spamming character is Noel. Also, Unlimited Taokaka is crazy. Her drive knocks out almost half of an HP bar! So just wondering, do you guys use the Stylish or Technical layout? Stylish annoys me, so I use Technical.
(Jul. 21, 2011  7:27 AM)Robsta Wrote: I main Makoto, she's easy! Tongue_out

I'm just having trouble connecting the fireball portion of her corner loop against those characters. v_v

Cyber, when you say stylish.. are you referring to beginner mode? I recall those terms being used in MvC3...
What I meant by 'Stylish' was the button config for noobs. It specificly calls it 'Stylish'. 'Technical' config is for fighting gamers.
(Jul. 21, 2011  9:37 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: What I meant by 'Stylish' was the button config for noobs. It specificly calls it 'Stylish'. 'Technical' config is for fighting gamers.

Right.

Well, regarding Noel spamming... <.< I remember back in the BB:CT days when Noel and Jin users were harped on for spamming... (Noel's Drive and Jin's "Ice cars" specifically.) Before CS came along, people even quit out on me half the time before the ranked match even began!
C'mon.. seriously? I can punish both easily. If anyone wants to face me on PSN I'm WhisperingCrow. But you'll have to wait till I get it updated first.
(Jul. 21, 2011  2:50 PM)DSNoise Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2011  9:37 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: What I meant by 'Stylish' was the button config for noobs. It specificly calls it 'Stylish'. 'Technical' config is for fighting gamers.

Right.

Well, regarding Noel spamming... <.< I remember back in the BB:CT days when Noel and Jin users were harped on for spamming... (Noel's Drive and Jin's "Ice cars" specifically.) Before CS came along, people even quit out on me half the time before the ranked match even began!
Oh come on!I once battled a noel from england (i was also noel main at the time still am Grin )All he did was spam drive it's so easy to counter!!The reason is they think there being pro and beating you so (risk the negative warning)Stay on the other side and then once they come over and do drive jump and do the down drive when she shoots from above then finish the drive off and do a combo Grin (Don't ask me for a combo.....I don't remember them all by heart)I use tech style but when im using platinum when im bored i will use stylish (if im serious ima use tech Grin )
Noel stinks anyways...
Hakumen FTW! He's a total Damage Monster.
Jin's awesome too but the Ice Car spam can easily be dealt with.