[Alberta, Canada] Bladers?

do any bladers live in Alberta? the closest people in Canada I know of are on the coasts. I really want to set up a tournament here
definitely meeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
(May. 07, 2011  6:28 AM)Terra Blazer Wrote: do any bladers live in Alberta? the closest people in Canada I know of are on the coasts. I really want to set up a tournament here

where will it be??
Hey, I’m interested. I’m based out of Edmonton and am trying to start something up.

(Dec. 05, 2019  4:37 PM)craZblader456 Wrote: definitely meeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
Messaged you! I’m based out of Edmonton!
My son is very interested in playing a tourney, or even a fun get together. He is 9 and competitive. I've also put together some good builds to challenge him. We are using TT stuff and based in Calgary.
(Jan. 15, 2020  8:00 AM)RustyWheelz Wrote: My son is very interested in playing a tourney, or even a fun get together.  He is 9 and competitive.  I've also put together some good builds to challenge him.  We are using TT stuff and based in Calgary.

great! we`got 4 people!
A bit late but am also interested. Based in Calgary as well using TT Burst, might get metal fight in the future.
Haven't seen any posts in a while but any more albertans around the Calgary area interested for a meetup in the future? Would be down for something with either Metal Fight or Burst.
Still down for something. Would be my son and I. We have lots of TT Burst and a standard TT bey arena we could bring. If there was enough interest, I could recommend good rates on a hall rental and help with organization.
(Dec. 22, 2019  5:50 AM)WinstonB Wrote: Hey, I’m interested. I’m based out of Edmonton and am trying to start something up.

(Dec. 05, 2019  4:37 PM)craZblader456 Wrote: definitely meeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
Messaged you! I’m based out of Edmonton!

can you mesage me again?
Did anything ever come out of this ? My 2 sons and I just got into Beyblades. We are in Slave Lake, AB.