Al's series: Beyblade Burst Hell Rush

Dude!!!
Spoiler
You can sudgest!!!
Chapter 1: The Assassin Arises
"Hmmmm!!" Ali shouted just like to meet the first day in highschool!! He run to the kitchen to meet breakfast,"Alright! Lets go then!!" Ali shouted while finishing his breakfast. "Bye mom!"" Okay then,goodluck!". While going to school he see some bladers battling "Hmmm....that' so cool! I wish I have that toy too."Ali said " "do you want to have a bey?" Old man said to Ali"Of course!! But is it free?" "Of course it is free for someone who like blading""let's do it!"

Was it okay?

Its kinda short
Is the next part ready
The story seems to be great, having a fresh start with the protagonist leaving his house. Although, I find it a little too short (but its easy to fix!)
IIt looks really good. Where could i find the rest of the series?
sorry guys for being late here to reply because of studies but anyways i want to continue so here we go chapter 2: Let Go Now!!!
"so whats going to b the deign?" the old man asked Ali "well I will draw it" Ali answered. Well, they started to design the beyblade and....,"yes!"Ali shouted,"I made it perfectly" he added, "then what do you call that?" The old man asked " I gonna call it Dread Assassin!" Ali shouted. "Then would you like to battle now some bladers?""I'm on it!" THREE,TWO,ONE,GOOOOO SHOOOT!!!!!!
I'm guessing hell (get it?) get Valkyrie/Valtryek.
you always that signiture

wrong grammar

and now chapter 3; meeting the Kukulkan
'Gooo!' Ali shouted and..... Bursted! 'aw men!' said one of the bladers who fought Ali, 'hahaha!' Ali laughed and suddenly,'our boss!' said one of the bladers,'huh who is that boss?!' Ali asked loudly,'I am!' a boy with yellow hair(same to Rantaro but not much so bulged) and wearing a brown jacket 'Introduce your bey!' he asked 'Imy bey is dread Assassin!' Ali said 'well my bey is quad Kukulkan!' 'hmmmmmm, let me see your bey' Ali said [the beys look like beat kukulkuan but, have an elevation same to q2 and only one teeth shows] tnx!!!

bye guyssss! message me every weekends