Airblades?

I have no idea why I created this thread. But, I'm doing it anyway. My brother (who is very young) says beyblades as "airblades" or at least I can make that out. What if beyblade had a new way of battling in the air? What do you think? Should they make such a thing? Let me know, unless there is something out there already created!
It can be cool, to control the bey I think something like this can be interesting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYifm6ulieI
The only thing similar is those Lego Ninjago "Airjutsu" things which are basically propellers you launch to try to get them to collide in the air. It's a silly concept and honestly not too engaging, but I guess it is a bit of fun just to launch those types of things in the air.

I could see a beyblade-like competitive aspect to it, with customization for different speeds, weights, launch heights, etc, but I doubt it would catch on the way Beyblade did.
I think the best thing would be something the BeybladeGeeks would do(check their channel out!). They used a drone and a stadium and battled there beys. We could do something similar, such as a stadium with pockets that a beyblade would fall from if not careful, and maybe it would be a good idea to control our beys like the ir spin control beyblades. Then there could be a drone or something similar that would carry the stadium up.

This could be a great idea! What's your idea? Add on to it !