Ahsan Is Here :)

Hi guys, I think you guys haven't forgot me yet!
Well, a previously banned member, now allowed to use WBO Smile
#Permission By Kai-V
Well, hopefully you can be a good member again.

Welcome back though Smile
Hey man, welcome back. Smile
Well this is pretty big news lol.

I'm really familiar with your posts from your creations, clearly not the best time for both of us haha
Guys, I thought that your reactions will not be good!
But, I haven't seen friends like you, and probably, now I have to be attentive for my warnings!
And also, thanks a lot guys Smile
Well, can anyone here tell me something about the Beyblade Burst? (Pretty, off-topic, sorry)
(Oct. 20, 2015  11:11 AM)Leet Wrote: Guys, I thought that your reactions will not be good!
But, I haven't seen friends like you, and probably, now I have to be attentive for my warnings!
Well, can anyone here tell me something about the Beyblade Burst? (Pretty, off-topic, sorry)

Well, when I saw you as Vamp!re, you were a good member, and with second chances, someone said you were the type of member who can change for the better.
(Oct. 20, 2015  12:28 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2015  11:11 AM)Leet Wrote: Guys, I thought that your reactions will not be good!

Well, when I saw you as Vamp!re, you were a good member, and with second chances, someone said you were the type of member who can change for the better.

Yeah! Before the Vamp!re Account, I've been making multiple accounts, without knowing that multiple accounts are not allowed!
(Oct. 19, 2015  7:38 PM)Leet Wrote: Hi guys, I think you guys haven't forgot me yet!
Well, a previously banned member, now allowed to use WBO Smile
#Permission By Kai-V

Another old soul is making a comeback eh? I think there was another banned face who tried to come back but failed in that process completely...Though hey where one fails another will surpass of course.

Anyway welcome back to the WBO~
alright!!! welcome back dude Joyful_3 you probably dont know me but i saw your Vamp!re account i really felt sorry for you and i hoped you would one day be able to come back, so in other words welcome back!