Aero Knight MS Draft

Bit Protector (BP): Aero Knight Emblem
Mass: 0.65 grams
The Bit Protector of this Beyblade is Aero Knight emblem. The design is a knight head with what it seems like to be a feather sticking out from its helmet to represent the "air" feature of the beyblade.

Attack Ring (AR): Knight Crusher
Mass: 19.77 grams
The attack ring has two metal parts protruding from the plastic, in both left and right spin there are major contact points which make the attacking ring fairy useless in all areas, this means it could be a potential attack type attack ring but it is obviously outclassed by attack rings such as Samurai Upper, Circle Upper, and Advance Survivor making this attack ring one of the more useless ones for competitive play. When the attack ring spins left there are major recoil points from the plastic part covering the metal, this plastic makes it have a lot of recoil, using it in left spin could also lead to wearing of the plastic due to the exposure of it. Right spin features the metal being a contact point, but the contact point is so sudden that it will only lead to recoil to itself making it not very useful.

The design of Knight Crusher features two symmetrical Knight heads divided in two on the attack ring. The design is just a stretched out version of the emblem design, where the beginning of the plastic shows off the actual face of the knight in a helmet, and as the design continues to the right it shows off the feather like design from the top of the helmet which was shown off in the emblem.

Weight Disk (WD): Circle Wide
Mass: 13.95 grams
The weight disk is a spread out circle, three metal pieces connect to the wide outer metal, this weight disk is one of the best in the HMS series due to its versatility in Attack, Stamina, and Defense combo capabilities. It is considered to be the most versatile weight disk in HMS because it has life after death capabilities, due to the low friction between the stadium floor and the metal weight disk it causes the beyblade to almost glide on the stadium floor for a while before it stops spinning (this is called life after death because even thought the balance of the beyblade has been lost it still manages to spin and have a chance at winning against the opposing beyblade). Another reason for its versatility is the weight distribution of the disk, since the mass is focused on the outer part of the beyblade it makes it have great stamina due to the centrifugal acceleration taking a part in making the beyblade spin for longer periods of time.

Running Core (RC): Aero Wing & Aero Core
Aero Wing mass: 6.44 grams
Aero Core mass: 3.3 grams
The Aero Core is one of the tallest running cores from the HMS series coming in at a height of about 3.3 centimeters. The running core easily looks like an equivalent of 230D from the MFB series, but it certainly does not perform as well as one would expect it to, this is because of the compact style of HMS beyblades, 230D works with MFB because they have a lot less gravitational torque from their big diameter, while HMS usually tend to have very high gravitational torque since they have a significantly lower diameter, this causes the beyblade to lose its balance a lot quicker versus the MFB beyblade since it has much less centrifugal acceleration than the MFB bey, and since everything accelerates downward at the same speed the bey (HMS in this case) will fall quicker due to its light mass and small diameter nature because it has less forces acting on it that keep the beyblade up right.

The Aero Wing is just a gimmick which was previously present on a plastic beyblade called Trypio, due to the gimmicks being exactly the same, even the fact that you can launch the "helicopter" like disks by them selves to make them fly, it was a clear inspiration to the creating of Aero Knight. Competitive wise, this part is horrible because it slows down the beyblade dramatically, its air resistance is horrible which is why it forces Aero Knight MS to slow down so drastically when in battle. Another reason for it making the performance a lot worse is because if a beyblade manages to get under the Aero Wing then it will just scrape the stadium floor making it loose a lot of its spin and most likely all of its balance for the rest of the battle.

The performance of this running core is certainly one of the worse from the HMS series, even if it was legal to take off the Aero Wing from the simple reason of not enough gravitation torque, scraping, and air resistance.

New pictures coming soon!
The article is not bad so far, I've hoped that someone would do one for this beyblade.

Wow this thing actually looks taller than Slash Riger MS' RC.
Your pictures really need to have an all white background, or a solid color background, rather than what you currently have.
There are a few things I would change or want to see described, such as why exactly Knight Crusher is bad despite how it seems, if it still makes a good alternative when the better Attack Rings are all unavailable, and for Circle Wide, this Weight Disk is included with many other Beyblades, so the description needs to be as complete as possible and apparently it helps with some Life After Death.

And as *Ginga* mentioned, all photographs need to be against a pristine white background.
I don't know if I like how you wrote your draft; it seems a little too personal and not informative enough. And I don't think it should really be compared to 230D, since the MFB analogy is kinda pointless, and it's nowhere near as good as that track-tip combo.
(Dec. 06, 2015  10:28 PM)Neo Wrote: I don't know if I like how you wrote your draft; it seems a little too personal and not informative enough. And I don't think it should really be compared to 230D, since the MFB analogy is kinda pointless, and it's nowhere near as good as that track-tip combo.

I mentioned it not being as good, I just wanted to get people to have a visual representation of what Aero Core looks like since majority of the community was build from MFB players.
(Dec. 06, 2015  10:34 PM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2015  10:28 PM)Neo Wrote: I don't know if I like how you wrote your draft; it seems a little too personal and not informative enough. And I don't think it should really be compared to 230D, since the MFB analogy is kinda pointless, and it's nowhere near as good as that track-tip combo.

I mentioned it not being as good, I just wanted to get people to have a visual representation of what Aero Core looks like since majority of the community was build from MFB players.

But when writing an article, I believe it would make more sense to refer back to what something is inspired from. I don't think that 230D is anything like Aero Core, in any sense. Mostly because I doubt that 230 was inspired from Aero Core, considering it was intended to have the disc always attached.
Like, I don't think people need to be told that Grip Flat Core is similar to RF.
(Dec. 06, 2015  10:41 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2015  10:34 PM)1234beyblade Wrote:

But when writing an article, I believe it would make more sense to refer back to what something is inspired from. I don't think that 230D is anything like Aero Core, in any sense. Mostly because I doubt that 230 was inspired from Aero Core, considering it was intended to have the disc always attached.
Like, I don't think people need to be told that Grip Flat Core is similar to RF.

So you want me to relate to trypio instead is what you're saying here?
Yeah, I'd compare it to Plastic beyblades since those one's were around at the same time and involved the same basic bit beasts (Dragoon, Driger, etc)
(Dec. 06, 2015  11:18 PM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2015  10:41 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2015  10:34 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: I mentioned it not being as good, I just wanted to get people to have a visual representation of what Aero Core looks like since majority of the community was build from MFB players.

So you want me to relate to trypio instead is what you're saying here?

Yeah, like Ginga said.
You should refer to previous releases, usually.
I mean, this is basically Trypio. Still just as bad Smile
(Dec. 06, 2015  7:09 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Bit Protector (BP): Aero Knight Emblem
Mass: 0.65 grams
The Bit Protector of this Beyblade is the Aero Knight emblem. The design is a knight head with what appears to be a feather sticking out from its helmet to represent the "air" feature of the Beyblade.

Attack Ring (AR): Knight Crusher
Mass: 19.77 grams

The design of Knight Crusher features two symmetrical Knight heads divided in two on the attack ring. Overall, it is just a stretched out version of the emblem design, where the beginning of the plastic shows off the actual face of the knight in a helmet, and as the design continues to the right, it illustrates the feather-like design from the top of the helmet which was used in the emblem.

This Attack Ring has two metal parts protruding from the plastic. In both left and right spin there are major contact points which however make the Attack Ring fairly useless in all areas. It could be a potential attacker, but it is largely outclassed by parts such as Samurai Upper, Circle Upper, and Advance Survivor. In other words, Knight Crusher is one of the more useless Attack Rings for HMS competitive play. When it spins towards the left, the plastic that covers the metal gives the Beyblade using it major recoil when hit. The protrusions are too blocky and the Attack Ring is overall too circular to let these attack points make contact anyway. There are unfortunately too many holes in this round design to provide any defense or stamina. Right spin, on the other hand, features the metal being a contact point, but this is so sudden during the rotation that it will only lead to recoil for itself.

Weight Disk (WD): Circle Wide
Mass: 13.95 grams
As a spread out circle with three metal pieces branches connecting the outer and inner rings, this Weight Disk is one of the best in the HMS series due to its versatility in Attack, Stamina, and Defense combo capabilities. It is considered to be the most useful Weight Disk in HMS because it has [[Life After Death]] capabilities, since the low friction between the stadium floor and the wider metal Weight Disk causes the Beyblade to almost glide on the stadium floor for a while before it stops spinning. Another reason for its versatility is the weight distribution of the disk, since the mass is focused on the outer part of the Beyblade, making it have great stamina due to the centrifugal acceleration taking a part in making the Beyblade spin for longer periods of time.

Running Core (RC): Aero Wing & Aero Core
Aero Wing mass: 6.44 grams
Aero Core mass: 3.3 grams
The Aero Core is one of the tallest running cores from the HMS series coming in at a height of about 3.3 centimeters. This Running Core easily looks like 230D from the MFB series, but it certainly does not perform as well as one would expect it to. This is due to the compact style of HMS Beyblades, 230D works with Metal Fight Beyblades because they have a lot more gravitational torque from their big diameter, while HMS usually tend to have very low gravitational torque since they have a significantly lower diameter, this causes the beyblade to lose its balance a lot quicker versus the MFB beyblade.

The Aero Wing is a gimmick which was previously present on a plastic Beyblade called Trypio. The gimmicks are exactly the same, even the fact that you can launch the "helicopter"-like disks by themselves to make them fly. Competitive wise, this part is horrible because it slows down the Beyblade dramatically. Its air resistance is horrible, which is why it forces any Beyblade using this part to slow down so drastically when in battle. Another reason for it making the performance a lot worse is because if an opponent manages to get under the Aero Wing, then it will scrape the stadium floor, making it lose a lot of its spin and all of its balance for the rest of the battle. Even when unprovoked, Aero Knight causes this Running Core to scrape very easily.

The performance of this Running Core is certainly one of the worse from the HMS series, even if it was legal to remove the Aero Wing, for the simple reason of not having enough gravitation torque, scraping, and air resistance.

Conclusion needed

Alright, I just went through it. I never really used my Aero Knight MS, so I cannot testify that the information is correct; I just reworded things and added hints to further explanations needed.

I underlined a full sentence because aren't Metal Fight Beyblades globally the same size as HMS Beyblades ?

By the way, gravitational torque is not an expression that usually applies to Beyblades. Sure, it might be useful for a Beyblade that can fly, but I think it should not be used since it is misleading : gravitational torque is the force that gravity applies to an outstretched part of an object, which does nothing to help a Beyblade. At least, I do not understand how it could do anything but force it downwards and hinder it by accelerating precession, so perhaps there is something you need to explain to me hah.

I think it is OK to create links to other generations, even subsequent ones, since we have entered a new era : most readers will be into Burst and completely new to both Metal Fight Beyblade and HMS, and Plastics. All three become part of the same category of "past, unknown" now, as sad as it may appear. I believe that the way I reworded that sentence about 230D does not imply at all that the latter inspired the design of the Aero Core, so it should be acceptable in my opinion.
Oh, well I thought gravitational torque is what forces the beyblade to become unstable, like if a bey has less centrifugal acceleration the gravitational torque comes in and makes in go off balance, the taller the bey the more common it is for a bey to become off balance (basically the outer metal being forced to the ground by gravity is how i see it).

I've tested Aero Knight MS a bit it basically always looses because of the Aero Wing (scraping and such), and the attack ring isn't really too bad for attack, just not the best obviously but it's still bad lol.

Also about MFB beys, I was thinking like standard format, and they are significantly wider than HMS beys, and obviously heavier which allows it to have more centrifugal acceleration.

Lastly, what should i put in the conclusion, just summarize everything I've said?
Hm, gravitational torque depends on horizontal length though, not vertical. It would have impact if the Beyblade is really wider, but at that point, there are usually always more aspects coming into play that make the Beyblade bad hah. Or on the contrary, with Hell that introduced wider Metal Wheels, it actually helped. All in all, I think we should drop all mentions of gravitational torque and if you really need to talk about it, use the word "precession" instead so that we do not start planting various scientific terms that most people do not understand at all. Only one will suffice, hah. In this case though, it does not really have anything to do with tall parts like Aero Core.

For the conclusion, you essentially summarise how each part fares and whether the Beyblade is worth purchasing for any of its parts. You need to subtly or directly categorise it as : Must-buy Beyblade, Decent alternative, or For collection purposes only. If there is no reason at all to buy this Beyblade even if you have no access to top-tier parts, then you write that. If you want, you can read some of the HMS Beyblade articles starting with W on the Beyblade Wiki, since their content are imported from Beywiki already. You can see the sort of conclusions that are usually written.
Is it necessary to go so in depth on Circle Wide? It comes on a lot of different releases.
I mean, on BeyWiki it used to just link towards the weight disk page.
(Dec. 07, 2015  5:12 AM)Neo Wrote: Is it necessary to go so in depth on Circle Wide? It comes on a lot of different releases.

The link to Circle Wide is actually empty, there is no page about it. Actually, most sections about common HMS Weight Disks are not done. And absolutely, there needs to be a good description if it is useful, which reminds me that there should probably be a "Use in x Customization" sub-section to it if it is recommended for anything. And that description is not particularly long compared to other HMS Weight Disks' :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...S_Beyblade
(Dec. 07, 2015  5:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2015  5:12 AM)Neo Wrote: Is it necessary to go so in depth on Circle Wide? It comes on a lot of different releases.

The link to Circle Wide is actually empty, there is no page about it. Actually, most sections about common HMS Weight Disks are not done. And absolutely, there needs to be a good description if it is useful, which reminds me that there should probably be a "Use in x Customization" sub-section to it if it is recommended for anything. And that description is not particularly long compared to other HMS Weight Disks' :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...S_Beyblade

Then maybe 1234BB's writing on Circle Wide should be on its own page, right?
I meant there should be a link for it.
Oh, we will not work in such archaic ways anymore : all part sections of a full-Beyblade article are going to be imports, so each part will have its own article and they will all show up in the full-Beyblade article. That way, there are no duplicates or altered versions of the same part description. This was announced when we merged with Beyblade Wiki and we have been working on this in the Beyblade Wiki-related topics inside the Beywiki Project forum.
(Dec. 07, 2015  6:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, we will not work in such archaic ways anymore : all part sections of a full-Beyblade article are going to be imports, so each part will have its own article and they will all show up in the full-Beyblade article. That way, there are no duplicates or altered versions of the same part description. This was announced when we merged with Beyblade Wiki and we have been working on this in the Beyblade Wiki-related topics inside the Beywiki Project forum.

Ah, okay. Full part descriptions from now on. This works out better for weight disks that had no writing on them, such as the obscure ones found in Plastics RB.
Sorry to have to make you answer these questions in this draft; my bad.

I think the article is good now, 1234. Seems accurate.
Ah man I made all this so complicated that i'm lost myself! There has got to be an easier way to explain balance loss in Aero Knight without the Aero Wing. I'll try to do it tomorrow, but i doubt it because of school and night school.