Advice on shipping golden scythe from Singapore to US?

My friends and I pooled our codes together to see if we could win anything from the Singapore app, and surprisingly enough we won the golden scythe. Can anyone advise as to how we can go about having this redeemed and shipped? I'm aware of proxy services that have been used in other countries, but there seems to not be any information regarding Singapore.

Edit**
I've received a reply from Shopee stating that; "Dear customer, the Rare Bey Get Battle Redemption will be paused for the time being as it is out of stock. We appreciate your patience and understanding, and we're excited to let you know that it will resume between June and July. An announcement will be made on the Beyblade Facebook group 'Singapore Beyblade Society' when the redemption resumes." It also appears that when in stock, the prizes need to be picked up locally and the Beyblade X app with the tickets is required at the time of pickup. This means that the transfer codes for the app will need to be given to whatever proxy is used for the pickup.