[Adventureland Voorhees NJ] Seeking Bladers for a possible tourney.

Adventureland in Voorhees NJ is seeking Bladers for a possible tourney. We're not sure if were going to hold it yet unless we get some good response and if we do this may turn into a regular thing. We do not have a set date yet or a place to buy prizes. I only currently own four different hasbro stadiums. So we need people to bring more. What do you say?
PM Bazooka your phone number. He will be up that way and is an approved Judge. He judges for me in Richmond VA and he said he would help judge if you need it
me and ultimite crown would be possible for a tourny in Voorhees NJ. We would just need to know what day it was?
Sorry just got back to this thread. Adventureland has been giving me trouble latetly because of Rieback coming to their store on the 31st. After that they are free for anything. So i am planning on asking them for a tourney after then. I will need bb10's and zero g stadiums. I'm hoping to have some decent prizes and a nice turnout.

Bazooka will most likely be up there for the Rieback visit.
are beyblade blader
Is Adventureland that store in the Voorhees town center?
(Jan. 11, 2016  4:14 PM)losernamedisaac Wrote: Is Adventureland that store in the Voorhees town center?

Before you get your hopes up, this thread was posted in 2013. ^^;