Advanced members! I need your results!

Ok, since a very large amount of time has passed, I was wondering, are we better players now?

So, here's my question. I need advanced mnembers who feel enough consistent at shooting attack to these tests, in order to see if we evolved from time ago.

It's basicly a "libra re-test" and i want to see if we evolved enough to get around it without so much problems.

Every single combo should be tested against MF LIBRA C145/GB145 WB

MF LLD CH120 RF
MF Pegasis CH120 RF
MF Leo H145 RF
MF Acquario 100 RF
MF Rock Bull GB145/H145
Quetzalcoatl 90/100 RF
MF Gemios 100/gb145 RF
MF Sagittario 105/h145 RF

Now for some more difficult trials.
Pegasis 105 F
MF Virgo 100 RF
MF Earth Bull 90 RF
Leo 105 F

up to you guys, write here what did you do and your results.
I can do:
-Mf Pegasis ch120 RF
-MF rock Bull Gb145/H145 RF (any preferences for the tracks)
-I'll attempt Mf earth Bull 90 Rf. I'll play around with it for a while, just to make sure I can do it.

The rest I don't have the wheels/ metal wheels for

Would you prefer GB145 or C145 on libra?
Chances are I'll have these done today.

And I'm very confident with my attack types
Good, do what you prefer =) i just want to see what results people obtains NOW, after people had to face defense monsters like basalt wheel or rs bottom
Aha, this is a cool idea! I can do most of these tests later today.
I only have one metal face, and it's the custom Ver., so I split it.
Standard procedures.
BB-96 super deck set libra mold.

MF-M Pegasis CH120RF vs MF-L Libra GB145WB
Pegasis: 13 wins (13 KO)
Libra: 7 wins (2 KO, 5 OS)

MF-M Rock Bull H145RF vs MF-L Libra GB145WB
Rock: 12 wins (12 KO)
Libra: 8 wins (1 KO, 7 OS)

MF-M Earth Bull 90RF vs MF-L Libra GB145WB
Earth: 2 wins (2 KO)
Libra: 8 wins (8 OS)

I only did ten, it wasn't able to sustain a sliding shoot because libra got in the way and prevented it from doing so. Earth could barely budge libra to the edge of the stadium. Those two wins were very lucky, earth basically nudged libra outside.

Pegasis 105 F vs MF-L Libra GB145WB
Pegasis: 7 wins (7 KO)
Libra: 13 wins (6 KO, 7 OS)

Holy recoil batman.

------
Do you want me to test metal system L Drago?
really cool results. you probably have noticed about the difficulty to score a ko with earth. if i asked people to do this 6 months ago, no way they could obtain a win in 10 tries =D

also, pegasis on flat lost by ko, which means that adjusting its path can lead to even more win %.

and, yeah, why not? go for l drago too if you want.
(Aug. 12, 2011  8:32 PM)Yamislayer Wrote: really cool results. you probably have noticed about the difficulty to score a ko with earth. if i asked people to do this 6 months ago, no way they could obtain a win in 10 tries =D

also, pegasis on flat lost by ko, which means that adjusting its path can lead to even more win %.

and, yeah, why not? go for l drago too if you want.

Woah, for some reason this post reminded me of Beholder.

Anyway, I think this is a really cool/fun idea. I'll post results by like Sunday.
(Aug. 12, 2011  8:32 PM)Yamislayer Wrote: also, pegasis on flat lost by ko, which means that adjusting its path can lead to even more win %.

Hmm, what do you mean by adjusting it's path? No sliding shoot?
little ot: i see people enjoying this, why not considering the double format idea? you people look happy bto use your old parts once again, just sayin'
I like it because it gets people to practice their shooting.
Ahah, so that's what this is about!

I just like attack types in general, so having them win more is definitely fun. I still like the challenge of basalt though. Is it possible for double format to be optional and chosen by the host?
You've caught my interest, haha
I don't have Libra personally but I have noticed drastic changes in what we 'expect' from attack types!
I've looked back on a lot of past attack combination topics and have found some really ridiculous results compared to the standards many of use are used to. Which is what I think you are addressing here, correct?

Taken from one of Fyuuor's past threads: Vertigo Flash, just as an example. (Click to View)

Thank you for bringing this up, its been so long that I'd forgotten! haha.
Hm, all test results should be posted in the Beyblade Customizations forum ...
i just want advanced members to post here to avoid a chaotic thread atm
If we want there to be a relatively easy distinction, for us, of what goes in the Advanced Forum and what goes outside of it, then we determined that test results will always be posted in the Beyblade Customizations forum. You do not necessarily need to be an Advanced Member to be able to post proper test results.
I'll expand this later on. For now, i'll just divide things, in order to have an "advanced members results" and a "all members results"