Advanced Bladers Group

No, it was more of a pretty obvious sort of thing!
Yep. He did do that last time like I said he did.
hehe.

i think Spinster is a good candidate too.
Spinster you are the awesome!
OSW Wrote:hehe.

i think Spinster is a good candidate too.
Spinster you are the awesome!

Too bad he never comes here. D:

* Bey Brad throws a Metal Ape at Spinster.
hahaha, i can't believe i instantly visualised round shell ms deflecting it 0_0
i should be in the group
DrigerBlader Wrote:i should be in the group

you definitely should not be
Haha I'm glad to see that this was still alive. I didn't bother digging all the way back.

I'll apply when I fully re-immerse myself into blading again, if this is still open. ^^;
Yeah I will be forming the group soon. Sorry I took so long!
Well, I don't really want to be in the Advanced Bladers Group...yet. I know a bit, but I haven't posted here nearly enough to let people know that. Hell, how many posts do I have? 20-something.

What I want to know is, what's the point? Is there gonna be some kind of special "award" for being advanced? Or is it just a way to say that "STFU, noob. I'm an advanced blader, carp"...

Sure, it'd be cool for me to try and be an advanced blader, because with my friends who still play, (around 7) I help them out with customizations and such. I was the best among us, until I told them how to beat me. xD

But hey, all I know is, something like this'll probably take years of hard work and helping members in the community. I'm willing to take the work to get there.
I think the point is for new users to know which users are giving them more reliable advice.
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:I think the point is for new users to know which users are giving them more reliable advice.
Ooooh, that makes a lot more sense. That's probably a good idea, so members will know who's giving them the right info.

Good idea.
Siliva Wrote:Ooooh, that makes a lot more sense. That's probably a good idea, so members will know who's giving them the right info.

Good idea.

Birdy has changed her tune.
I know, I'm not very helpful.
I only get the general idea of a blades performance from the parts. I don't have Beyblade Sharingan yet, like Brad.
DormantSpirit Wrote:Birdy has changed her tune.

I'm a guy, dammit!
I know I just registered 1 day ago... but, I've been blading for almost 6 years already, and I know a lot of stuff. I also have been in 4 tornaments. I won 3 of them but my dragoon combo blew up on the last round. Tired *sniffle*

Im pretty sure I wouldnt be allowed into the advance rank. but Id be glad to help anyone that needs help. ^^
Hang around a bit more and we can talk about it.

Also, please change your sig, it's wayyyy too big. Something like mine would be more appropriate.
O, Im really srry. Ill get rid of the big pic rite now.

Im really glad I found another active bba community. ^^
narushi Wrote:O, Im really srry. Ill get rid of the big pic rite now.

Im really glad I found another active bba community. ^^

Which one were you a part of before?
I was with OTC a long time ago. And I check on Kaibeyshakrs and Bey-Blitzkreig and occasionally BB-spirit
i think g should be an advance blader along with brad and maybe me in some months lol just maybe just have to be openminded
DrigerBlader Wrote:i think g should be an advance blader along with brad and maybe me in some months lol just maybe just have to be openminded

G and myself are staff, we are already at the highest hierarchy of the board.
Its been a while since any new Advanced Bladers were added, and the staff thought that some of you deserved to be in the group.

Anubis, Blue, and Grey, you have been added to the Advanced Bladers group! Congratulations, you have all proven your Bey knowledge to the community through consistently correct and informative posts. Keep up the good work.