Advanced Bladers Group

Tamer Brad Wrote:
TheUnkownGod Wrote:I've been into beyblading for a long time, but I'm still learning much myself. I would be more than happy to help though if it is needed. I'm not clueless w/ blades but i'm not a proffessional.

This group is only for "professionals" and you're not really active here enough yet. Smile

yeah lol I shouldn't have posted actually.
I don't know if I'm a "professional" yet, but I do know a number of things about Beyblade. Need to work on my HMS knowledge though. D:
G Wrote:Will there be a nifty "Advanced" bar included like the olden times? :3

King and Composer should be automatically added in this I think.
I second that =)

I'm hoping people won't carp about this group being elitist or anything, like it happened before.
I think I've retained most of my bey knowledge if you'd like my help. People who know HMS strategy seem to be really rare around here.
i could help. and if you need anything physics related im your man!
Funny, I was actually gonna suggest this lol. Yeah you should have it.

Oh and I know I'm not anywhere near being in the group if you're wondering Brad :p
But how about you make admin and mod colors red or something?
Silver Kane Wrote:Funny, I was actually gonna suggest this lol. Yeah you should have it.

Oh and I know I'm not anywhere near being in the group if you're wondering Brad :p
But how about you make admin and mod colors red or something?

i'll consider it. i just really hated the green
Heh, I've been through Beyblades and then some. I know alot of things, but not everything...lol. Like I know how to make decent types and combinations, ect.

But yeah, I probably won't be part of this group for a while ,but I'll still help out rookies when they need it.
Not sure if I qualify or not, what with being the token guy to rip on around here, and my incessant experiments with the Battle Change Core, but if I do qualify, I would gladly uphold the Advanced Blader title.
Me. I don't really consider myself advanced like you guys. But its good to see where I stand.

Maybe you could create some sort of test or something and have people PM you their answers.
I suppose I'll throw my hat into the ring. I've always been about that helping the new people thing. While my knowledge isn't overly vast, I know enough to help out and take some of the weight of the more common to semiadvanced questions thrown at us by newcomers. I still have a load of anime/manga knowledge, if that helps my case any, too.
From what I've seen on the boards so far, it seems that beyblade here needs time to mature. I think many people are still lacking basic knowledge.
I actually would like to be added to the list. I have quite a bit of knowledge in the plastics department, but my HMS is still pretty much average.
Eh...is it just me, or has this topic been neglected the past couple days (By the guy making the decision, anyway)?
Maybe he's doing it like at OtC where he announces the names at all once.
Damn. I was looking foward to a test. Its more fun!
Well the things with tests online are that you can easily find answers anywhere so anyone could pass it.
Katashi Wrote:Eh...is it just me, or has this topic been neglected the past couple days (By the guy making the decision, anyway)?

I read every post made on this board. I'm not neglecting anything. Why do I have to say anything for now?
Yeah, hell, I still launch fairly regularly.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Katashi Wrote:Eh...is it just me, or has this topic been neglected the past couple days (By the guy making the decision, anyway)?

I read every post made on this board. I'm not neglecting anything. Why do I have to say anything for now?

Well, I thought you would make some remark about each person that wanted to sign in or whatever. That's just my thinking, though.
I'll announce my final decision as one post.
Tamer Brad Wrote:I'll announce my final decision as one post.

As G correctly predicted.
I wouldn't call that much of a prediction. Wink
Tamer Brad Wrote:I wouldn't call that much of a prediction. Wink

Oh, so it was more of a you told him.