Adroit

Hello, Adroit is a brand new international Beyblading team that will consist of 10 lucky and strong bladers. So far we have 2 members. Our first member is me (_Hisko_) who's chosen beyblade is Jade Jupiter S130RB. None of my stats or data has been posted. This is not because I am a weak blader, it is because my power, motivation, and potential is unknown until you battle me. I can assure you that I am worth battling against though. Our second member is (@Meta-Madness). What is Adroit about you may ask? We will have 10 bladers (mostly scattered throughout the nation) that are active in tornuments, events, etc. YOU MUST HAVE 1 CHOSEN/MAIN BEYBLADE (helps us classify you better). Also, we will have a Skype group chat set up, signatures, etc. If you contact me privately or comment below and are chosen then more information will be given to you. Please take this is to consideration if you are up for the challenge and are serious about Beyblading!

~Adroit Staff
Edits made of course, due to recent involvements of course, since my objective here has been a failure by my superiors I did succeeded with one of my primary objectives! This team has support from an indie company for more information it'll be posted below. Though news now!

Team design:

[Image: team_adroit___logo_by_metateen-d97wfgk.png]
Team official theme: https://soundcloud.com/comix-blade/team-...team-theme
Team logo:

[Image: team_adroit_by_metateen-d97js36.png]

Member Hisko signature - Member meta-madness signature - Team Adroit consists of the original members of Hisko and meta-madness with the Team leader being Hisko and myself as secondary member. We're open for this willing to join our team as stated above.

Supported by an independent company for funding when needed as well gives us a special rep! The name of which is Comix-Blade, which maintains us for funding(if needed and are a critical supporter of Team Adroit).

If you'd like a more detailed signature then by all means , PM me and I'll get it done!
Update: Due to Hisko being absent for a series of weeks, I'm taking command of the team, my second pot shall remain updated though this post is more or less seen as a bump...Though, more or less the only bump I'll provide in here.