Ace of Spades

Hey, this thread is about Ace Of Spades a FREE!!! shooter that is very unique you can talk about it in this thread if you're saying right this second "how do I get to this Ace Of Spades???? Chief 2002 - Hmm ... " well... BAM!!! http://www.ace-spades.com/ here you go Smile

so yeah you can discuss about it right here Smile
I don't think you need 2 threads for this...

But it's so unoriginal, it actually advertises that it's a cross of Minecraft and TF2. BTW, one of the best things about TF2 is its graphics and design quirks, so that they put them in the blocky, pixellated Minecraft format isn't very appealing to me. Minecraft graphics have its own charm, but not with something like TF2 battles.
(Dec. 07, 2011  12:38 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: I don't think you need 2 threads for this...

But it's so unoriginal, it actually advertises that it's a cross of Minecraft and TF2. BTW, one of the best things about TF2 is its graphics and design quirks, so that they put them in the blocky, pixellated Minecraft format isn't very appealing to me. Minecraft graphics have its own charm, but not with something like TF2 battles.

that was a mistake but I think it's unique because you can build your own buildings,bases, anything you imagine and I like that because you can as creative as much as you want and unlike minecraft you have a huge variety of block colours Smile
(Dec. 07, 2011  12:38 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: I don't think you need 2 threads for this...

dude pretty much everygame copies at least one aspect from another game its pretty much impossible to have a competly orgnial game
Games may copy aspects, that is fine. This is a direct blend of 2 popular games, and the popular aspects do not really go well together.
(Dec. 08, 2011  4:51 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Games may copy aspects, that is fine. This is a direct blend of 2 popular games, and the popular aspects do not really go well together.
Then explain how it's around as popular as the WBO
Just my opinion, everyone's entitled to their own.