Ace Anime My Anime forum needing members and webmaster

http://aceanime.co.nr

I made a forum about Anime/Manga and we need more members

We are using mybb and we need a member who can update the new Manga realeses.

Please join my forum.
And this seems to be Ultimate Manga with a new name and skin. Really, the name is still the same. And once again, this seems mildly like Otaku Space, but not too much.

Criticisms:
-Still named "Ultimate Manga", even though you call it "Ace Anime"
-Banner too large, and obviously fanart.
--Banner text illegible
--Fanart can be verified because Haruhi has cat ears!
-Too many forums
I think it's a problem when you have so many mods for 25 members...

Plus, why in hell do random forums have banners that obviously don't fit in well? And making whole forums for 3 different types of anime (Naruto, Bleach, One Piece) is extremely biased.
The forum just started out and yeah we are called Aceanime and Ultimatemanga because we are affliated with certain other forum who have helped us develop some projects.

It's really up to me on the banner. The banner looks big because the background of the banner is white and so is the sites background so it blends in making it seem big.

I will fix the banner text........ If you haven't
Noticed we have a quick theme changer so banner problems doesn't matter unless a member wants to stick with it.

The more forums you have the more post you get Smile It's all about members and guest interest. I will change about the forums today and you will see a big change on the forums layout and where I put them.

The avatars are only big on profiles I will change that very soon thanks!

I only have 4 Mods and they have different jobs they don't all do the same thing but I will keep it at that for now also we have 32 members so It's quite ok

Ga'Hooleone you say forums like I have it on every forum. I only have it on the Anouncements forum so when people login they will be attracted to check the new news.

Naruto, One Piece and Bleach are the best selling animes in the world and most people watch at least one of them.

I also have a other section for Anime and manga so I am not being Biased at all. I make threads for other animes so don't say I am Biased!

Thanks for the feedback.

(Nov. 19, 2011  8:52 AM)ZeoAbyss Wrote: It's really up to me on the banner. The banner looks big because the background of the banner is white and so is the sites background so it blends in making it seem big.

Noticed we have a quick theme changer so banner problems doesn't matter unless a member wants to stick with it.

I really did not notice the quick access theme swap. However, when I change the theme I notice that all the banners except the default have banners that say Ultimate Manga. Why is the default banner written in Spanish?

Say, who's Juank? because you might want to get their permission before using their work again.

Quote:The more forums you have the more post you get Smile It's all about members and guest interest. I will change about the forums today and you will see a big change on the forums layout and where I put them.

And the more SPAM you get. I believe that this lesson was learned on UltimateBladers?

Quote:I only have 4 Mods and they have different jobs they don't all do the same thing but I will keep it at that for now also we have 32 members so It's quite ok

Four Super Moderators, three Administrators, and two Administrator-Moderators? I think that is too many of both. An exceedingly large number of Administrators for 32 members (27, if you don't count Moderators as members. But, who knows, they might be like some of the UltimateBladers staff, and SPAM).

Quote:Ga'Hooleone you say forums like I have it on every forum. I only have it on the Anouncements forum so when people login they will be attracted to check the new news.

When is there normally new news on a forum? Not very often, if memory serves correctly. And the banner is hideous; it does not fit with any of the styles at all. Why not just make a special text color for it? Light brown, or something non-obstructive.

By the way, a cursory glance shows that forum games is the most popular section. That is not good.

* Odin does not like the path Ultimate Manga is going down.
(Nov. 19, 2011  8:49 PM)Odin Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2011  8:52 AM)ZeoAbyss Wrote: It's really up to me on the banner. The banner looks big because the background of the banner is white and so is the sites background so it blends in making it seem big.

I really did not notice the quick access theme swap. However, when I change the theme I notice that all the banners except the default have banners that say Ultimate Manga. Why is the default banner written in Spanish?

Say, who's Juank? because you might want to get their permission before using their work again.

Quote:The more forums you have the more post you get Smile It's all about members and guest interest. I will change about the forums today and you will see a big change on the forums layout and where I put them.

And the more SPAM you get. I believe that this lesson was learned on UltimateBladers?

Quote:I only have 4 Mods and they have different jobs they don't all do the same thing but I will keep it at that for now also we have 32 members so It's quite ok

Four Super Moderators, three Administrators, and two Administrator-Moderators? I think that is too many of both. An exceedingly large number of Administrators for 32 members (27, if you don't count Moderators as members. But, who knows, they might be like some of the UltimateBladers staff, and SPAM).

Quote:Ga'Hooleone you say forums like I have it on every forum. I only have it on the Anouncements forum so when people login they will be attracted to check the new news.

When is there normally new news on a forum? Not very often, if memory serves correctly. And the banner is hideous; it does not fit with any of the styles at all. Why not just make a special text color for it? Light brown, or something non-obstructive.

By the way, a cursory glance shows that forum games is the most popular section. That is not good.

* Odin does not like the path Ultimate Manga is going down.
It,s not in spanish! Chocked_2 (OK)

ZeoAbyss doesn't like the way Otakuspace is going down

Stop talking about ultimatebladers that has nothing to do with ultimatemanga!

Please worry abiut your forumEee

Yea, I'm trying to login but when I login it logs me right back out.
ZeoAbyss Wrote:It,s not in spanish! Chocked_2 (OK)

ZeoAbyss doesn't like the way Otakuspace is going down

Stop talking about ultimatebladers that has nothing to do with ultimatemanga!

Please worry abiut your forumEee

Sorry, I was under the impression that the brown theme was the default.
Just because they don't seem related, doesn't mean that there is no connection. I am just saying to learn from the past.
Thank you for your concern about Otaku Space. I am hoping to fix that.

(Nov. 19, 2011  9:26 PM)Itachi8 Wrote: Yea, I'm trying to login but when I login it logs me right back out.

Maybe you're trying to log on with a different site, or maybe the cookies are registered with a different domain name. Or, it might be your computer.

It might be my computer. It's always acting up.
you need have just a general anime section where people can start up threads to anime they like and discusse it instead of have entir sections for naruto bleach and onepeice instead you could just make those sticked in the anime general section
If I create a section for Every Anime Wht do you think will happen. I am planning on a other anime manga realeses section.

Itachi8: What browser are you using?
Internet explorer will do that often Mozzila has no problems.

Why not use this link instead http://s1.icyboards.com/ultimatemanga

the link is for internet explorer and other browser which have this problem Eee
Looking for a GFX Moderator but you need to be good in Art, Post here for application to become a GFX Moderator.
I'm good in art I would like to be a Moderator.
I can be a good moderator because I run my own art site.
this seems good i may join later plus im kind good at art.
(Nov. 30, 2011  4:56 PM)Itachi8 Wrote: I'm good in art I would like to be a Moderator.
I can be a good moderator because I run my own art site.

Well PM me some of your art work and I might consider depending on how good you are Grin
Quote:this seems good i may join later plus im kind good at art.
I'm forward to you joining our community. PM me some of your art work and I may consider depending on how good you are at art
Updates have been made! Anyone good in the anime Bleach?