Accepting Beyblade Burst Battle Requests

(Apr. 01, 2017  7:20 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I've always wanted to see Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF vs Wolborg MS, but I understand if you don't have either.

Also @[DragonicMeister], why Weight for Kronos? Shouldn't it be Gyro?

I can, if he does have Gyro or Yielding. I don't know if he actually has them.
i want to have a bey battle at april 9th in chennai saidapet

u can also see in youtube
(Apr. 02, 2017  12:19 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I can, if he does have Gyro or Yielding. I don't know if he actually has them.

I have Yielding, don't have gyro Unhappy  hoping to have the requests by Friday

(Apr. 04, 2017  3:38 PM)crazy blader Wrote: i want to have a bey battle at april 9th in chennai saidapet

u can also see in youtube

What are you talking about/what do you mean?
(Oct. 27, 2016  5:43 PM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: I'm open to take on your custom combo and regular Requests for Beyblade Burst battles on my YouTube channel, I'll message you when it's uploaded and it'll be in the Beyblade videos thread, here's the Beyblade burst tops I own:

- Victory Valkyrie Boost Variable (hasbro version will be used to preserve Takara one since it's more fragile)
- Storm Spriggan Knuckle Unite (Takara) 
- Kaiser Kerbeus Limited Press (Hasbro)
- Rising Ragnaruk Gravity Revolve (Hasbro)
- Dark Deathscyther Force Jaggy (Takara)
- Obelisk Odin Triple Xtreme (Takara)
- Zillion Zeus Infinity Weight  (Takara)
- Valkyrie Wing Accel (Takara)
- Odin Central Blow (Takara)  
- Wyvern Armed Massive (Takara)  
- Kerbeus Wing Fusion(Takara)
- Psychic Phantom Polish Weight(Takara)
- Wild Wyvern Down Orbit (Takara)
- Kaiser Kerbeus Infinity Yielding (Takara)
-Lost Longinus Nine Spiral (Takara)
-Dranzer S Spread Trans(Takara) 
-Quad Quetzalqoatl Jerk Press(Takara) 
-Draciel S Central Press(Takara)
-Dragoon S Wing Xtreme(Takara)
-God Valkyrie 6.Vortex Reboot(Takara) 
-Kreis Satan 2.Glaive Loop(Takara) 
-Blaze Ragnaruk 4.Cross Flugel(Takara) 

You can ask about mfb battles and I'll reply if I can do it :)

Also if you choose a combo that mixes a Takara layer with a hasbro driver it will be easier to Burst,  and if you mix a hasbro layer with a Takara driver it's almost impossible to Burst,  so I will still accept them, but depending on the combo you put against them, it might be an unfair match.
Hey just wanted to ask what your Youtube channel is exactly so I can see some of your battles you've done,i will in the near future make request with the parts/beys you've stated you have
(Apr. 05, 2017  1:26 AM)Xerolewis Wrote: Hey just wanted to ask what your Youtube channel is exactly so I can see some of your battles you've done,i will in the near future make request with the parts/beys you've stated you have

The link is in my signature & I just do weekly battles (how many a week can vary depending on how busy I am in college) and accept Burst Battle Requests to do also
(Apr. 05, 2017  1:16 AM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: I have Yielding, don't have gyro Unhappy  hoping to have the requests by Friday

What are you talking about/what do you mean?

The Yielding would be good.
hello can i know how to upgrade my phantom orion

can anyone reply for me
(Apr. 05, 2017  1:59 PM)crazy blader Wrote: hello can i know how to upgrade my phantom orion

can anyone reply for me

You should ask this in the "Build Me A Combo" thread, but to answer your question, use W145WD on it for improved stamina.