About me!

My intro topic.
I'm new here, so I thought I might as well do the intro. I live in Ireland, and I've collected Beyblades ever since the plastic ones. I'm a big fan of all of the series of anime, and can't wait for the newest releases. I lost most of my plastic beyblades, so most of the time I use my Metal Fusion beys. The blade I'm looking forward to having most is Poison Serpent. My favourite blade is Trypio from the plastic series, if just because of the way it looks. I don't know if that's how you do an intro but, I sure hope it is!
welcome to wbo
Welcome to the WBO! Finally another person who lives in Ireland! Wish you the best!
Yay!Tongue_out_wink
Thanks for the warm welcome!
Awesome Sig, BTW.
(Dec. 10, 2010  4:12 PM)Rasengan2000 Wrote: Yay!Tongue_out_wink
Thanks for the warm welcome!
Awesome Sig, BTW.
No Problemo. Wink
Dunno if this is the place to say it, but I wish there was more WBO tourneys in Ireland.
Flames150, are you from the ROI or Northern Ireland? I'm from Cork.
Just checking if my new sig is working...
(Dec. 10, 2010  4:21 PM)Rasengan2000 Wrote: Dunno if this is the place to say it, but I wish there was more WBO tourneys in Ireland.
I'm in the ROI in Wexford.
Only if you were closer, me and my friends (Haze and Corinzu) are organising a tournament.
(Dec. 10, 2010  4:52 PM)Flames150 Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2010  4:21 PM)Rasengan2000 Wrote: Dunno if this is the place to say it, but I wish there was more WBO tourneys in Ireland.
I'm in the ROI in Wexford.
Only if you were closer, me and my friends (Haze and Corinzu) are organising a tournament.

AAARGH that's annoying.
If you want to organise a tourney, do you do it in your house or in some kind of shop? Gimme the address anyway.
(Dec. 11, 2010  7:58 PM)Rasengan2000 Wrote: OK
Add more content to your posts. I am not even sure what the point of that message was since the last post was yours as well.
(Dec. 11, 2010  9:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2010  7:58 PM)Rasengan2000 Wrote: OK
Add more content to your posts. I am not even sure what the point of that message was since the last post was yours as well.

Very Sorry, I promise I won't do that again. all about content from now on.
I was testing my new sig. Didn't work, so I took it off.
Welcome to the awesome WBO! Hope u like it here xD