About Me

Hello, my name is Garry. I got my first two Beyblades at a birthday party in 2010, since then, I have been playing since that day. My interests are Pokemon, Beyblade, Minecraft, and LEGO, pretty average tween interests. i have 3 main "Beys", a Burn Pegasus III FGrin, Cosmic Pegasus I 100HF, and a Storm Fireblaze 135HF. I plan on getting a hoard of Beys soon enough though. I plan on hosting an unofficial Beyblade club, maybe eventually becoming an official club. As a quick end note, I would love there to be a Beyblade world championships qualifier for the Canadian province of Saskatchewan, I live there and I know a ton of bladers there.

ciao!
Welcome to the WBO! Glad to see a fellow Canadian! Enjoy your stay here!
Welcome to the WBO!

For your other beyblades, I suggest going to the Purchase Consultation thread for info Smile also, check out the top tier list!

Currently, there is no World Champions. But, the WBO does host tournaments! I haven't seen any in Saskatchewan, but you can host your own; get 8 players and read the rules and you are good to go Smile I suggest reading up more on it