ATTACK OF THE BEYSTRUCTICONS!

Port Moody, British Columbia
Port Moody Recreation Complex
300 Ioco Rd, Port Moody
  Meet in front of the Main entrance
12:00pm on 07/24/2022
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
1on1

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

ABOUT ATTACK OF THE BEYSTRUCTICONS

Looking to start a nice family friendly event here in Vancouver. It will be my first time hosting with my fellow WBO member KIO. My friends and I are very enthusiastic fans of Beyblade and would love to grow a community here in British Columbia. If we have a decent response and a positive experience I can plan more events in the future! Please bear with us and thank you!

MUST READ: COVID-19 Recommendations in Effect

Due to COVID-19, all tournament participants and attendees are recommended to abide by the recommendations outlined and linked in full detail below. Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

1. Feeling unwell? Stay at home.
2. Wear a Mask or Face Covering
3. Thumbs Up Instead of Handshakes
4. Do Not Lend or Play with Others Equipment
5. During Beyblade Inspection, Disassemble Beyblades for Judges
6. Maintain Physical Distancing (2 meters/6 feet apart)
7. After each Match Judges Should Disinfect Stadium
8. Only Bladers Registered Before the Tournament Day may Participate

The health and safety of each participant in this event will be our top priority. We expect all participants to abide by any requirements outlined on the page linked below.

This event is being hosted in accordance with the WBO's COVID-19 event recommendations outlined above

REGISTRATION & PARTICIPANT CAP: 16 players

Participant Cap
While everyone will be welcome to spectate and participate in free play, there will be a participant cap of 16 Players on this tournament. It is our first foray into hosting so we want to be cautious. 

How to Register
To confirm your spot in the event:
  • Then, hit the blue “JOIN TOURNAMENT” button at the top of this page. If we do not reach the minimum of 8 players we will run a club format instead.

Additional Registration Guidelines
  • Day-Of Check-In Required: All players will be required to check-in with our tournament staff at the Port Moody entrance location.
  • Late Arrivals: If you arrive after 12:30pm, you will not be able to enter the tournament (but are welcome to participate in free play).
  • Have Your WBO Account Open On Your Phone: During check-in, be sure to have your WBO account page open on your phone so we can verify your username quickly.
  • Posting/PMing Will Not Secure Spot: Posting in this thread or private messaging the host will not confirm a spot in the tournament. You must follow the instructions above.
  • Day-Of Registration: Registration on the day of the event for people who don’t confirm a spot beforehand will be possible if spots are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
  • Signed up and can't make it? Let us know: If you end up not being able to make it to the event, please post here to notify the host so we can open up a spot for someone else. Players who sign up on this page and do not show up at the tournament without any notice may be warned in accordance with our Community Rules. Thanks for your understanding!

Sunday Schedule

12:00 to 4:30pm Free Play 
12:00pm: Rules and registration
12:30pm: Tournament Start
04:30pm: Tournament End

[Image: 915779-pomo-rec-centre.jpg]

11 min walk from Inlet Center Station and Usually ample parking all around.
There are washrooms in the facility as well as a playground for kids!
There are restaurants nearby as well as a Waves Coffee shop in the recreation center.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Inlet+Ce...49.2832077

NO BEY? NO PROB!

Don't have any Beyblades? No problem! We would be happy to lend a Beyblade and launcher to you to use for your tournament matches!

DECK BOX? BRING IT!

We will be bringing stadiums for this event

Any BeyStadium is fine for free play, but Burst BeyStadium Standard Types (pictured below) will be in use at the tournament
[Image: beyblade-burst-beystadium-standard-type.png]

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved. Nice to see some action in BC!
Super excited! Cant wait to see you all there
I WILL DO MY BEST TO ORGANIZE! Juggling full time work and kids is quite a load.
To be honest if I could I would make a Alberta tournament for you guys

And, I would want to see one player and I mean ONE PLAYER with the flipping cheeto beyblade

Diamond Blader I am curious but, Do you have guilty Longinus?
Everyone who knows the meta has guilty
Who know the first broken but op beyblade burst combo from single layer

Show of Ultimates who finds savior valkrie stupid

Ultimate...
Very excited to meet you all there on Sunday, let's have a great time!
This matches for event have now been processed.