ANOTHER story i made(i cant think of a title)

Poll: do you like my story?

definitely
53.85%
maybe
23.08%
*get's shotgun*STOP WRITING
23.08%
Total: 100% 13 vote(s)
oh, never thought of that LOL

anyways, no chapter today! my house is under construction(read: renovation), and my mom is gonna use this for awhile. the only thing i can use now is my iphone, which sucks.

so yeah, NO CHAPTER TODAY!( i also think that there will be construction tom, so expect that TOM i wont be online that long)
(May. 28, 2011  2:23 PM)quetzacoatl Wrote: oh, never thought of that LOL

anyways, no chapter today! my house is under construction(read: renovation), and my mom is gonna use this for awhile. the only thing i can use now is my iphone, which sucks.

so yeah, NO CHAPTER TODAY!( i also think that there will be construction tom, so expect that TOM i wont be online that long)

hahah, at least you know that for now. no problem. keep it up. hurry update your story. i can't wait to read it. XD
-----chapter 10-----
*something is really gonna happen!*

The doc asked Axel and Zack to leave the workroom and stay at the waiting room. "You think Pega is okay in there?" asked Axel. "Of course he is! when Aquila and I didn't surrender to darkness before, the doc treated the cracks of Aquila!" replied Zack. "yeah, I guess your right....." said Axel.

Then, A robot appeared. "hello, Gentlemen, is one of you named Axel?" asked the robot. "I-I am Axel.." said Axel. "please follow me. Pega is waiting...." said the robot. "okay!" said Axel. Axel followed the robot, and they went to a empty room. "hey! where's Pega?!" asked Axel. the robot pushed Axel to the room, and Closed the door. "I am very sorry to what is gonna happen to you, Mr. Axel. I wish you can forgive me" said the robot. "GET ME OUT OF HERE!!" shouted Axel. then smoke out of nowhere appeared, covering the whole room. "get me*coughcough* out of-" Said Axel, and then Faints because of the smoke.

back at the lab, The doc is seen fainted, as he was hit by a train. "so Pega.... you like what I did to your body?" asked the Robot. "Victor!!" shouted Pega. "now, I'll get what I-" Victor stopped. he looked at the his back, and saw Zack readying his launcher. "you want to touch him? beat me instead....."

it's all the best i can do right now
sorry man but the latest chapter is really disappointing. I read the story like it is done with no heart just wanted to get it finish and runs out of idea.

sorry man. hope you can do it better next time.Pinching_eyes