ALL BLADERS READ THIS, HMB ASAP!

[/size]Hello all! Joyful_3 Joyful_3 Joyful_3

My names Lee and I'm from Australia.
I may be new to this website but blading is nothing new to me. My best m8 nd I have been blading since we were about 12, 13; ever since the craze struck australia 6 years ago, now we are 18 and blading is still a big part of our lives. Over the years beyblades have taught us so much, particuarly about physics and mechanics, this was immensely important as we studied physics in our 2 senior yrs of high school.
Because of how much I've learnt from beyblades, nd the hours of fun had from them, nd the spiritual side behind them, I refuse to see beyblades as "just plastic toys" or something i should "grow out of," because they are obviously so much more. Unfortunately many people fail to see this.

I'd love to hear from anybody reading this about any topic at all, whether it be something I've mentioned here, beyblades, life, anything. Plz I encourage you to add me as a buddy on beywiki, if you have msn, add me: leeknight4eva@yahoo.com, I also have myspace: www.myspace.com/iamtheshredder, or email me at leeknight4eva@yahoo.com.

Hope to hear from you all soon!!!Joyful_3 Joyful_3 Joyful_3
Welcome to BeyWiki!!
Hey, Welcome to Beywiki Grin
Wow, you're passionate. Gasp Not that thats a bad thing. It's awesome. Joyful_3 Welcome to Beywiki. Grin
Glad to see more from Australia. I think we could organize an Australian event soon.
Wow erm, welcome I guess. Joyful_3
Welcome Lee knight,Its awsome to here that theres another auzzi beyblader like me Joyful_2
Have an awsome time here at beywiki.
Welcome to beywiki!
(Dec. 01, 2008  6:15 PM)yruahippo Wrote: Wow, you're passionate. Gasp Not that thats a bad thing. It's awesome. Joyful_3 Welcome to Beywiki. Grin

I totally agree.

Welcome to Beywiki Smile
hey beybrad, that would be unreal if u could organise an australian event, nd thnx every1 else, warm welcomes are much appreciated, nd thankyou for the comments bout my passion, ur all awsum!
(Dec. 02, 2008  9:12 AM)Lee Knight Wrote: hey beybrad, that would be unreal if u could organise an australian event, nd thnx every1 else, warm welcomes are much appreciated, nd thankyou for the comments bout my passion, ur all awsum!

Obviously I would need the co-operation of Australian members. I couldn't attend it in person, but I'd do what I could to support it.
no ofcourse, im sure u would have mine and raykons full support as well as many others like my best m8 for example, i gotta convince him to register lol
whoa awesome.
dude im 13 and im already expected 2 grow out of beyblades!!!!
welcome 2 the wiki!
haha thnx man, but trust me, i really have learnt so much from them, nd they r 1 of my 2 hobbies, they r definitely more than toys, nd ill believe that forever, no matter wat ppl think of me.
(Dec. 02, 2008  12:57 PM)utsavkotrial Wrote: whoa awesome.
welcome 2 the wiki!

I turn 20 this Saturday. Wink
Hi I´m also new here and i really think its awesome how youre still into this Lee . I´m from Finland and its really hard to find anyone interrested in beyblades around here.. I started High school this year and when i was bying my Physics study books i noticed that one book was about "Gravitation and rotation" . i guess blading helps with this one.. Smile and maybe i learn something new about this game.
(Dec. 02, 2008  8:21 PM)Finnphoenix Wrote: Hi I´m also new here and i really think its awesome how youre still into this Lee . I´m from Finland and its really hard to find anyone interrested in beyblades around here.. I started High school this year and when i was bying my Physics study books i noticed that one book was about "Gravitation and rotation" . i guess blading helps with this one.. Smile and maybe i learn something new about this game.

Welcome!

Wow, we're so busy lately Confused
Welcome to beywiki!! Enjoy your stay!
(Dec. 01, 2008  3:45 PM)Lee Knight Wrote: My names Lee and I'm from Australia.
I may be new to this website but blading is nothing new to me. My best m8 nd I have been blading since we were about 12, 13; ever since the craze struck australia 6 years ago, now we are 18 and blading is still a big part of our lives. Over the years beyblades have taught us so much, particuarly about physics and mechanics, this was immensely important as we studied physics in our 2 senior yrs of high school.
Because of how much I've learnt from beyblades, nd the hours of fun had from them, nd the spiritual side behind them, I refuse to see beyblades as "just plastic toys" or something i should "grow out of," because they are obviously so much more. Unfortunately many people fail to see this.

Wonderfully said. Wink

Enjoy your stay at Beywiki!
(Dec. 02, 2008  8:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2008  12:57 PM)utsavkotrial Wrote: whoa awesome.
welcome 2 the wiki!

I turn 20 this Saturday. Wink

By the age of twenty, most people have usually grown up enough not to care. At high school people can be a lot meaner about it tbh. =/

I remember about six or seven years ago my mum would tell me I'd grow out of Pokémon one day. *still waiting*
oi tell ur mum pokemon rox!!!!!! lol thnx for all the nice posts too every1! Grin