Poll: Which forum do you prefer better

BeyWiki
90.00%
Beyblade Forums
5.00%
Beyblade.com forums
5.00%
Total: 100% 20 vote(s)
Beyblade forums is back and some who better than it used to be, but the boards are boring. At least I make lively with one board Chocked Chocked_2
Well, I think most people here are going to say Beywiki. :-P

BBF is just catering to a different audience, and that means they don't really have the same kind of traffic.
(Nov. 01, 2008  10:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, I think most people here are going to say Beywiki. :-P

Why would anyone say that

I mean, honestly

Beybladeforums is clearly superior
(Nov. 01, 2008  10:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, I think most people here are going to say Beywiki. :-P

BBF is just catering to a different audience, and that means they don't really have the same kind of traffic.

Which audience is BBF contributing to?
(Nov. 01, 2008  11:25 PM)Lupine Wrote:

Anime/G Revolution viewers, basically.
(Nov. 01, 2008  11:26 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2008  11:25 PM)Lupine Wrote:

Anime/G Revolution viewers, basically.

Oh i see, thank you. Is BBF the one run by Zanon?
Yes, Zanon and Rai.

They've said that we shouldn't expect to see any new G-Rev episodes till 2009, though. Confused
Who wouldn't vote Beywiki right?? *shifty-eyes* *nervous sweat*
I love how on beyblade.com forums the moderators never check and allow your posts anymore. It's clearly the best. </sarcasm>
Beyblade.com OWNZ, it totally RULEZ XD.

+1 vot for BeyWiki
beywiki ftw!
I don't really like beyblade forums to be honest, and beyblade.com recently took a turn for the worst (see pikachao's post)
(Nov. 02, 2008  3:25 PM)Pikachao Wrote: I love how on beyblade.com forums the moderators never check and allow your posts anymore. It's clearly the best. </sarcasm>

It doesn't help that it was Nelvana's set-up, and there hasn't been anything to do with Beyblade and Nelvana in atleast two years. In fact, I'm a bit surprised they didn't close that board.
I chose the lesser of the three evils.

Beywiki.
(Nov. 09, 2008  2:03 AM)AnchoredCross Wrote: I chose the lesser of the three evils.

Beywiki.

gee thanks
(Nov. 09, 2008  2:17 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2008  2:03 AM)AnchoredCross Wrote: I chose the lesser of the three evils.

Beywiki.

gee thanks

Kidding. >Smile
(Nov. 09, 2008  1:52 AM)To Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2008  3:25 PM)Pikachao Wrote: I love how on beyblade.com forums the moderators never check and allow your posts anymore. It's clearly the best. </sarcasm>

It doesn't help that it was Nelvana's set-up, and there hasn't been anything to do with Beyblade and Nelvana in atleast two years. In fact, I'm a bit surprised they didn't close that board.

It basically is. There are no moderators there anymore and all posts need to be checked by a moderator before being allowed and published.

Hence, dead board.