ADVANCE ETERNER, ADVANCE STRIKER, PHANTOM FOX - $25 FOR ALL THREE - UNOPENED + BLUE WYBERN

Hi all,

I will shortly be receiving a lot from Japan with a surplus of these three Beyblades, and I don't really need them, so I'm selling them off in lots of three for $25USD (plus shipping). The money will be used to get this stuff over here and the Beyblades will be sent out to you as soon as they arrive. ALL ITEMS ARE UNOPENED, IN THEIR ORIGINAL BOXES. TAKARA.

I have five of these lots in stock, so act quickly before they sell out!

TWO REMAINING

UPDATE! Order now and receive a free Tournament Limited Blue Wybern DJ, in its box!
Will you ever be selling Advance Eterner by itself? (I had talked to about buying that with a couple others, Wolborg Ms and something else, can't remember) Or are you just going to do it this way?
I'm doing it this way to clear out stock of stuff I don't need.
Just some information on these three Beyblades.

Advance Eterner's AR, Advance Survivor, is the best AR for Survival in HMS. It has a reversible metal frame that can be set to steal spin in both spin directions.

Advance Striker comes with the Advance Attacker AR, which can be set to Upper Attack or Force Smash attack. The RC, Metal Flat, is good for slick, high-speed Attackers.

Phantom Fox MS can split into two Beyblades on contact! The CWD, Circle Attacker, was famously used in the winning combo at the Beyblade Grand Battle Tournament.

AR: Turtle Crusher
WD: CWD Circle Attacker
RC: Bearing Core

All three Beyblades are new in box. Advance Striker and Eterner come with Shooters and G-Winders. Don't miss this great opportunity!
I'm assuming it's $10 for shipping, so the total will probably come out to $35, right?

If so... I'm sold =)

(Oct. 09, 2008  6:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Phantom Fox MS can split into two Beyblades on contact! The CWD, Circle Attacker, was famously used in the winning combo at the Beyblade Grand Battle Tournament.

AR: Turtle Crusher
WD: CWD Circle Attacker
RC: Bearing Core

Yep, my combo's essentially the same, replacing Turtle Crusher with Knight Crusher. I only have two Circle Attacker CWDs, and I'm lookin' for a third.
(Oct. 09, 2008  6:54 AM)AnchoredCross Wrote: I'm assuming it's $10 for shipping, so the total will probably come out to $35, right?

If so... I'm sold =)

It will depend on the address, but I expect it will be something like this.
The address is the same as the last few things I bought from you. Should I send the money to the same PayPal address?
(Oct. 09, 2008  6:57 AM)AnchoredCross Wrote: The address is the same as the last few things I bought from you. Should I send the money to the same PayPal address?

Yes.
...thanks beybrad haha just when i just put my post up you're my new competition now haha
(Oct. 09, 2008  7:28 AM)bwxd Wrote: ...thanks beybrad haha just when i just put my post up you're my new competition now haha

I bought one of the same lots as you.
One's sold, four remaining!
Post to Australia? Will it cost Extra? If so then I'll buy from you Wink
yes I will definately buy from you brad! lol
Three of these lots remain!
Bumping. Three of these remaining! Also throwing in a Tournament Limited Blue Wybern DJ.
damn the only reson id buy is for the wybern dj are you selling one seperate ill buy one!

edit: i may buy one depending on the shipping ^^
can u put 1 of these lots by for me I'll get back to you later today Grin

EDIT: I can definitely get one of these lots Tongue_out
(Nov. 20, 2008  6:24 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: damn the only reson id buy is for the wybern dj are you selling one seperate ill buy one!

edit: i may buy one depending on the shipping ^^

No, I am not currently selling it separately.

(Nov. 20, 2008  6:28 PM)Blitz Wrote: can u put 1 of these lots by for me I'll get back to you later today Grin

EDIT: I can definitely get one of these lots Tongue_out

Please PM me your Paypal info. Smile
Blue Wybern DJ? Tempting~
How much would shipping be to Canada~?
Depending on shipping, I'm definitely interested in at least one lot~ ^^
i'll buy aslong as you can ship it to canada btw what are you using for selling them? if ebay post the link
I still have two of these left!
I'll buy it, so the 3 beyblades , pm me your paypal account. How much to ship to Australia?
Edit - lol im so noob>>
(Dec. 11, 2008  7:00 AM)Taiki Wrote: I'll buy it, so the 3 beyblades and a stadium, pm me your paypal account. How much to ship to Australia?

Where did I say anything about a stadium ...?
Woops just read over, i got a bit confused because of the tournament thing, was just scanning so thought that was a stadium.
Ok i'll take the 3 beyblades and the free Blue Wybern DJ?
Pm me the details...