AD145 Testing

Well I've seen posts about how AD145 could potentially be a good stamina track but I haven't seen any tests that support this. Maybe some tests were posted in the "Parts That Need To Be Tested" thread, but I didn't see any separate threads about it. So I decided to run a few test. And I will say that I agree with the statements that AD145 is pretty good.

Flame Bull DF145SD Vs. Flame Bull AD145SD
Conditions:
Results:

Earth Bull DF145WD Vs. Earth Bull AD145WD
Conditions:
Results:

Earth Bull D125SD Vs. Earth Bull AD145SD
Conditions:
Results:

Earth Bull 100SD Vs. Earth Bull AD145SD
Conditions:
Results:

To compare AD145 to DF145:

Earth Bull 100SD Vs. Earth Bull DF145SD
Conditions:
Results:

Earth Bull D125SD Vs. Earth Bull DF145SD
Conditions:
Results:

Feel free to test this yourself and post your results. This is my first time testing and posting results. I hope to make it more frequent.
Hm, apparently Burn is one of the best Stamina Wheels, so I think that is what would be left to test. Otherwise, some people might say that 145 is better than DF145, but sometimes it seems negligible, so in general we appreciate your tests.
You must have completely missed my thread where I tested AD145 personally, as a stamina track, about a month ago...

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Corey-s-...0MB-combos
(Oct. 02, 2010  12:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, apparently Burn is one of the best Stamina Wheels, so I think that is what would be left to test. Otherwise, some people might say that 145 is better than DF145, but sometimes it seems negligible, so in general we appreciate your tests.
I don't have a double of the burn wheel so that's why I didn't use that wheel in testing. When I get a double I can use that in the testing as well. And I can also test the 145 track, I was just using the layout from 'Burn Bull DF145SD'.

(Oct. 02, 2010  1:08 AM)Corey Wrote: You must have completely missed my thread where I tested AD145 personally, as a stamina track, about a month ago...

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Corey-s-...0MB-combos
And I did completely miss that actually. Sorry. It can't hurt do do more testing, can it?
(Oct. 02, 2010  12:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, apparently Burn is one of the best Stamina Wheels, so I think that is what would be left to test. Otherwise, some people might say that 145 is better than DF145, but sometimes it seems negligible, so in general we appreciate your tests.

Even if it is that insignificant, why would anyone want DF145 anyways?
Unless you feel like wasting your money on a junk bey like Dark Wolf or Killer Gemios.
Some may just have gotten a Dark Wolf from BB-32 or something? I know that's how I got my Dark Wolf. Or maybe they bought them just in case the improbable happened and some of their parts became useful.
(Oct. 02, 2010  1:29 AM)kngoftherng Wrote: And I did completely miss that actually. Sorry. It can't hurt do do more testing, can it?

I wasn't trying to be rude, I just meant that you had missed it.

It's definitely good to have tests that backup previous testing.

Thank you!
(Oct. 02, 2010  1:37 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:

Unless you feel like wasting your money on a junk bey like Dark Wolf or Killer Gemios.

I don't see how you consider it a waste of money considering almost everyone on this site likes to collect beys as well.
(Oct. 02, 2010  1:37 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:

I don't see how you consider it a waste of money considering almost everyone on this site likes to collect beys as well.
(Oct. 02, 2010  1:37 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Even if it is that insignificant, why would anyone want DF145 anyways?
I was simply thinking of things people could critique on kngoftherng's testing.

Plus, I got Aquario DF145SF in the Random Booster Vol. 2. It is, with SF, the thing you, or only I, always end up having anyway I suppose ...
(Oct. 02, 2010  2:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2010  1:37 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Even if it is that insignificant, why would anyone want DF145 anyways?
I was simply thinking of things people could critique on kngoftherng's testing.

Plus, I got Aquario DF145SF in the Random Booster Vol. 2. It is, with SF, the thing you, or only I, always end up having anyway I suppose ...

I got three of that aquario version from the random boosters Pinching_eyes_2

This is getting off topic though.
Most of the younger members here are on a tight budget and I personally would NEVER reccomend either of those beys to them.
Why not just get Earth Aquila or Rock Leone?
(Oct. 02, 2010  2:05 AM)Corey Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2010  1:29 AM)kngoftherng Wrote: And I did completely miss that actually. Sorry. It can't hurt do do more testing, can it?
I wasn't trying to be rude, I just meant that you had missed it.It's definitely good to have tests that backup previous testing.Thank you!
I knew you weren't trying to be rude, don't worry. I was sincerely apologizing as I didn't look hard enough. But I'm glad I could expand on your results a little.

(Oct. 02, 2010  2:13 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Most of the younger members here are on a tight budget and I personally would NEVER reccomend either of those beys to them.

They should get Earth Aquila or Rock Leone. Nobody ever said that they shouldn't. A lot of people just happen the DF145 track. This is getting off-topic. Can we bring it back to the actual testing?
(Oct. 02, 2010  2:13 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Most of the younger members here are on a tight budget and I personally would NEVER reccomend either of those beys to them.
Seriously it was never a matter of recommending anything to anyone, so I do not know why you keep commenting on this.

Anyway, after that, it might be interesting to see if AD145 is better than some lower Tracks, because 145/DF145 seem to be defeated by a few of them.
I can definitely test it against a lower track stamina type. What is a lower-based stamina type that is doing quite well currently?
Hm, with Earth Bull, it seems that D125 and 100 have high win rates against DF145. That being said, if AD145 is better than DF145, perhaps it would be relevant to test almost all of the other heights against it too.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Track-he...eory-craft
I updated with results again D125 and 100. I should add that against the lower bases the taller bey was knocked into a wobble but the lower bey would hit the AD145 base and balance it out again. This happened quite often. Maybe it's because of AD145's width.
if i were to give this bey a D instead of SD would it have more stamina, cuz i know that D is a top-tier stamina. or is there a certain reason for the SD?
(Oct. 02, 2010  3:51 AM)lightninglibraX Wrote: if i were to give this bey a D instead of SD would it have more stamina, cuz i know that D is a top-tier stamina. or is there a certain reason for the SD?
I think WD and SD are slightly better than D.

kngoftherng, could you also test DF145 against the lower Tracks ? We never know, you might be getting different results from Fyuuor as well, so it should help us see if we can conclude that AD145 is better.
(Oct. 02, 2010  3:51 AM)lightninglibraX Wrote: if i were to give this bey a D instead of SD would it have more stamina, cuz i know that D is a top-tier stamina. or is there a certain reason for the SD?

I prefer SD over D in stamina combos. Plus I don't have multiple D's.

I have added results of DF145 vs. D125 and 100. My results are in compliance with Fyuuor's testing. AD145 is looking extremely promising. Be sure to test my results so I know I'm not just getting magical results.
You made mistakes for both new test results : you wrote that Earth Bull DF145SD, with one win from fifteen matches, has a seventy-percent win rate, while the other combination has ninety-three percent with fourteen victories.

Anyway, thank you for all those tests. You post them very quickly, even if, in this case especially, the battles must be boring to do. Again, we appreciate it.
Oops I guess I pressed the zero key after typing the seven.

I'm doing so much testing because I'm home sick and basically have nothing else to do. It is rather boring to execute but it's for a good reason, so it's tolerable. Just trying to help the community, ya know.
(Oct. 02, 2010  5:20 AM)kngoftherng Wrote: Oops I guess I pressed the zero key after typing the seven.

I'm doing so much testing because I'm home sick and basically have nothing else to do. It is rather boring to execute but it's for a good reason, so it's tolerable. Just trying to help the community, ya know.

And for that we appreciate it! Especially stamina testing we all know what an arduous task that is. BTW good results with AD145, now that I have 2 earth's I will try to test this out as well.