ABRIDGED SERIES!!!

Sailor Moon Abridged i would say is one of the few funniest abridged on the internet. Though it has its moments when you want to skip to the funny parts, the voices are hilarious.
(Jun. 20, 2009  10:51 PM)Giga Wrote: Where is epp 40 btw? Checked itunes and the site..

Youtube
Hikaru no Go abridged (only eps 1&2), Naruto, Bakugan was horrible...
(Jun. 30, 2009  2:51 PM)jsc Wrote: Hikaru no Go abridged (only eps 1&2), Naruto, Bakugan was horrible...

I agree with the bakugan one but I like the Naruto abridged. Bakugan had not very good voices and then there was this digimon abridged that a kid made up that wasn't good.
(Jun. 20, 2009  6:08 PM)Rocky Wrote: I actually found the Naruto Abridged Series quite hilarious. But I haven't watched it in a while....:X

Same here. Smile That is the only one I liked, I thought the YuGiOh one was horried and the Bleach one is behond the worst thing i have ever seen.

'Yellow, Red, Green, Blue......Blue.......Blue! BLUE! BLUUUUUEEEEE!'

I thought that was way funny, stupid Brain train game. Pinching_eyes
Remember that Beyblade abridged series? Yeah, neither did I.
(Jun. 30, 2009  6:38 PM)To Wrote: Remember that Beyblade abridged series? Yeah, neither did I.

Silva from the WBO is doing it. I like it.
It was a joke. I'm pretty sure back in the day (ie. last year, lmao) I had showed some enthusiasm for possibly being cast in it. Clearly that worked out spendily.
I love Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged, but the guy updates in spurts and it annoys me.
I like the Darksideincorperated Yu-gi-oh GX abridged episodes. and of course LittleKuriboh episodes. Pinching_eyes_2
I've only started to watch DBZA - which is the best ones...?
In other words... whats the best Abridged animes... i need to watch them when im at school - bored out of my brains. XD
they have one for mfb already :o
My Favorite abridged series is Yugioh GX by RestinPeaceRaym's formally known as RaymsCreator since he died.
I can't quote anything from it since I love all of it.
(Jun. 30, 2009  2:59 PM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: I agree with the bakugan one but I like the Naruto abridged. Bakugan had not very good voices and then there was this digimon abridged that a kid made up that wasn't good.

you misunderstood me.

I loved the naruto abridged best one ive seen actually i meant only the bakugan one was bad lol