ABBM

We are a beyblade fan club here in Mexico City. But with members all across the country.
We are a group of friends who decided to keep our game alive. So we made several tournaments. Despite the game was "dead" for a while we still gather to play. Nowadays, some members left the association but now with the great news that beyblade is back we are so excited to see and support beyblade here in Mexico again.!!

We upload our tournaments videos at youtube.com. So U could see we are not joking. Just Tag ABBM.

Soon we will upload photos from us and the tournaments held here in Mexico City.

We also took part in the World Beyblade Tournament held in 2003.

Any suggestions to keep alive or how to make better tournaments or improve our site we will be appreciated.

We hope to hear from U soon!!

Let it Rip!!!!!
Wow, this is amazing! Welcome to Beywiki Grin
Welcome, nice to know people still blade. I assume you heard of MFB? Joyful_3
Oh, I've seen some of your tournament videos on Youtube before! Your club sounds great.

Welcome to Beywiki. Smile
Welcome to Beywiki! Joyful_3
hey welcome! by any chance is the chapion from mexico that competed in the world championship is in your team?
From Mexico? That's great to know there's some down there still interested!
Welcome to Beywiki Smile
Welcome to Beywiki! Man, we're getting bladers from all over the world every day!
Welcome to BeyWiki. The news of MFB is spreading like the wind.
Awesome, Welcome. It's good to see that people everywhere are finding there way here.
(Oct. 04, 2008  3:21 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Awesome, Welcome. It's good to see that people everywhere are finding there way here.

lol ithoght the same thing
(Oct. 03, 2008  9:04 PM)beymasterkai Wrote: hey welcome! by any chance is the chapion from mexico that competed in the world championship is in your team?

Nop, we are looking for him but no answer at this moment ;_;
(Oct. 03, 2008  8:25 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Wow, this is amazing! Welcome to Beywiki Grin

Thanks!! We heard from this site while we were looking for beyblades.Great page!!
(Oct. 03, 2008  8:57 PM)Kei Wrote: Oh, I've seen some of your tournament videos on Youtube before! Your club sounds great.

Welcome to Beywiki. Smile

Reallay?? Thanks men. We also had more videos and one of the BBA World Championship held here in Mexico, but 4 many other issues we couldnt upload them. We are going 2 upload photos, videos and more in our website cause we are holding a beyblade tournament this month and we heard from another beyblade fan club who wants to challenge us on the tournement and that 4 Us is great!!
(Oct. 03, 2008  8:27 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: Welcome, nice to know people still blade. I assume you heard of MFB? Joyful_3

YES it was one of the reason we join. Also because we use to visit some old beyblade web pages who were really spectacular but then they decided to shut down. ;_;
(Oct. 03, 2008  8:58 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Welcome to Beywiki! Joyful_3

thanks! we hope if theres a chance to meet in a future to battle would be good!XD
Bienvenido a Beywiki!
(Oct. 08, 2008  6:38 PM)ABBMMexico Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2008  8:58 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Welcome to Beywiki! Joyful_3

thanks! we hope if theres a chance to meet in a future to battle would be good!XD

I doubt we will meet, but if we do, we'll battle. I promise xd