AABeyblades Shop of Fantastic Graphics! (Closed)

Okay I'll get to work later today after I finish dimsum2u's . Thanks
can you make me one with tyson and gingka about to battle
or tyson vs kai
also can you put the beasts behind them
Get to work on yours as soon as I finish the current 2.
but my on your list

id like sig and can i have samari ifraid in the center saying beaten already and can u use fractals and also saying JINX in any courner and a orenge and red and blue swirl backround thanks
Okay as soon as I upload minh i'll start on beybladeforever then yours. Thanks! Heres yours [Image: BestDunamis.png]
Minhx
awesome
if you havent started already can you make it the tyson vs kai one
Thats good thing because I didn't add ginga yet so now I can add Kai instead but I kind of got the wrong color scheme.
its alright sorry to make you have to do more work
Its okay I like doing this so its fun for me!
Can you make me an avatar? I'd make it myself, but I am better at sigs, ahaha.

size: 120x120

I was wanting one like yours with the two A's but instead let it just say "Tri" and have a Green/Orange splash behind the text. And a white background.

Thanks in advance
-Tri

If you have the time could you make a Signature with Tala and Kai about to battle with preferably the G Revolution look with Wolborg and Dranzer behind them. Sorry for the many things but if possible have my user name somewhere on it. Really liking your work especially the Nile Signature
beybladefoever requested in an other shop
so i didnt know who would be quicker
it dosnt mater about how long it takes, so cancel here or china blade,tetsu and deathbros shop becuase 2 people are makeing sigs for u its not fare so cancel and request or get reported
I would like a a sig please..
I would like one of those face ones with the character and beyblade's face..I would like luffy's face from one piece,and the saramanda beyblade face..put my name on it(Shaman-R) Thanks,your sigs are awesome!
(Jul. 21, 2012  2:50 AM)AABeyblades Wrote: Okay as soon as I upload minh i'll start on beybladeforever then yours. Thanks! Heres yours [Image: BestDunamis.png]
Minhx

It is beautiful more than i imagine and so fast but can you delete the word dunamis and change my user name to blue color. Thanks alot , I freaking love it.
I using it btw but please change it for me, thanks.
Okay just one sec.
Tri here is yours [Image: Tri.png]
And Minhx here is yours : [Image: BestDunamis-1.png]
Jinx and Galbox i'm working on your guys now okay.
Is mine done
Mine is the one with tyson vs kai
(Jul. 21, 2012  8:00 PM)beybladefoever Wrote: Is mine done
Mine is the one with tyson vs kai

Didn't you request from another shop?
What program do you use? I love your sigs. Smile
Yeah but i decided to cancel yours and deathbros shop