A wrench in the 4:D Machine

Finally got my first 4D bey in, being Death Quetzalcoatl.
I don't have time to post actual results on this one, but I may have found an intriguing discover, well I don't think I'd call it an actual discovery.

Before I go further.
MF Hell Kerbecs (boost mode) BD145CS vs Vulcan Horuseus 85RF
Hell Kerbex: 8
Vulcan: 2

Alrighty, so I took MF-H Death(defense mode) Kerbecs BD145RDS vs MF Lightning LDrago(barrage mode) R145WD. LDrago was pulled at half power.
End result, a tie, every single time, or maybe one or the other had one or two more rotations.

Now I'm not sure if this is already something known, but I'd like to think I've discovered an odd phenomenom of sorts given I don't know anyone who puts LDrago in barrage mode lol.

EDIT: Oh right! Ummm, I guess I'd like to see if anyone else gets same results
If the thread is for random Death testings, it's probably better if you post them in the Death discussion thread, unless, if it's for a very specific Death combo.
Welllll, I'm not going to lie. I was thinking this as more of a "breakthrough" type of thread rather than a combo testing one.
I can post it to death I suppose, but that really wasn't the goal to be accomplished.
I see, It's always great to see new refreshing breakthrough combos. But please do provide the combo mentioned in the thread title, and provide the tests as soon as you possibly can, else unfortunately it will be locked.

Perhaps you can have it locked temporarily, and request a mod to open it again once you have few tests.
This is not a breakthrough of any sort. A left-Spin beyblade on a WD will obviously outspin a Right-Spin Beyblade on BD145 and CS.

The tests you provided are unrelated entirely, and do not even follow the Standard Procedures format.

For these reasons, I am closing this thread.