A very late hello

I signed up to this forum in june, i know its late to introduce myself, but hey, better late than never?

I made very few posts here but im going to try to be more active here now...

...anyway i'm blade-sword (supprised this name wasn't taken) and ive been beyblading for a while now, since primary school so...probably about 8 years (since year 3)

my first beyblade was a dranzer-S, which i still have even though it has been worn to the point where its endurance is almost useless (probally not tournament/battle suitable lol). ive gotten a fairly substantial collection of beyblades over the years. me and a few friends started a team called the blade smashers (i know, original, lol) in year 5 but the team an I broke up in year 6 (2005-2006) due to an unfortunate incident banning beyblades from school making our team useless, most of us remain friends today though im not sure if any of them still beyblade. it was only a few days after the team break up that beyblades weren't in the shops any more, i looked in boot fares gradually finding less and less beyblades, time passed and now i have 2 MBF beyblades and a new stadium replacing my old one which recently broke.

so thats me in a nutshell
hah, welcome. Enjoy the the site Joyful_3