A site Medz and I made.

Poll: What do you think of the website?

I like it!
69.70%
It's okay, I guess.
18.18%
It stinks! What made you think you could run a site, anyway?
12.12%
Total: 100% 33 vote(s)
This is a thread about a site Medz and I made. Could you all please join, and comment on it here? I'd love to know what you all think.
Joined !!!!!!

just vertifying it now .. looks awsome, can i be a mod since i was the 3 member ?
No, you cant. Work your way there. We're not going to follow in the shadows of the other mybb sites that have risen up recently. If you want to be mod, you have to work for it. Asking will lower your chances of ever becoming one.

On another note; Its Odins forum, I just help run it. Meanwhile, I am the host so I basically keep it up on the internet. I also code for it making new features and fix any bugs that pop up.
I joined and like it.
Thanks. Please post any suggestions & criticism you have and we will take them into account.
You'll have to ask Kai-V or another Moderator for permission. The same kind of thing happened several times on www.ultimatebladers.topixcube.com, and it seems fair to ask, because they were on this website first.
Well things like the ask a question, get a answer, in the beyblade section - no. Currently, there are hardly any posts in that section so people making new threads for questions would be better at the moment.

When there is lots of activity in that section, then threads like that would be necesary so the section doesnt get cluttered.

What did you have in mind though?

Edit: & What odin said. Hah.
I do not get an "anime" or "otaku" impression at all upon looking at the website. Something should be changed about the layout.
I would join but the link doesn't seem to be working.
Hmmm? Its working fine for me and apparently every one else who posted.. Maybe you need to clear your cache?
(Feb. 23, 2011  12:04 AM)Medz Wrote: What do you suggest?

At least one anime character, perhaps. Right now the layout is just dull and does not have a 'personality' that could represent your site.
(Feb. 23, 2011  1:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2011  12:04 AM)Medz Wrote: What do you suggest?

At least one anime character, perhaps. Right now the layout is just dull and does not have a 'personality' that could represent your site.

May I ask what you mean by "At least one anime character"?
Your site is called "Otaku Space", and you want to discuss some anime. Make a proper banner featuring some anime characters.
I would so but in my opinion, with our current theme, it wouldn't really 'go'. Im trying to figure out how to resize the width of a afresh mybb theme.
I have done what you have recommended and it works nown
I've joined and it's sooooo coooll!
I really would like to join but the link you gave is not working(Atleast for me it's not)
I think you just need to clear your cache. Once thats done, you may be able to visit the site.

@Everyone else: Thanks for the comments
guys i'm on there and if you want i can do some type of drawings for the banner? like medabots beyblades naruto bleach etc. also my names BlueJay
I have joined and it truly is amazing...
I feel pretty welcomed on there. Makes me feel good :3
I just joined this and it's fantastic
My Username is Aquila112
And it's fantastic.