A sign that Metal Fight Beyblade Season 2 is coming

How do you guys understand what they are saying.
(Feb. 11, 2010  11:53 PM)beybladeheart Wrote: How do you guys understand what they are saying.
It is a kids show. It is very simply. And Japanese have a lot of intonation in their voices, and sometimes they even exaggerate emotions.
... You do not have to. They are kids.

What I know is that this has nothing to do with a second Metal Fight Beyblade season.
If the series is as popular as everyone says it is then there will most likely be a second season however i don't think anyone has any proof....
Well they're releasing a new pegasus and there would no point doing that unless there was a second series featuring it. Also I think metal fight beyblade is doing so well it's crazy to assume they're not doing a second series.
seeing the new pagasus has to mean that the new season is comming out. why else would they make it?
I think it would be awesome if in season 2 or w/e they would have 1 of the old bey breakers appear similar how to you in yugioh gx the first episode the phraoh is in the episdoe for a second but you can't see his face
I don't think so... it's been about 5 years and is this yugioh? and the last ep in japanese of Yugioh GX you see yugi and yami yugi.
(Feb. 13, 2010  3:48 PM)Nebula Wrote: seeing the new pagasus has to mean that the new season is comming out. why else would they make it?

probably they just wanted a new pegasis
Ashari they would make a 2nd season... they would not make a beyblade that is a upgrade for just the toy.
The manga is officially being continued : we got confirmation yesterday with the picture of Masamune, the owner of Ray Unicorno.

There is absolutely no reason a second season will not follow, knowing that.

And the previous cast of characters from Bakuten Shoot Beyblade will never appear as characters, important or not, in Metal Fight Beyblade ... The designers have been doing everything in their power so none of the people, even in the audience, even resembled one of the old characters. Sometimes a person has some physical details that are similar to another one, however they were obviously made different enough so we cannot say it is Max, Max's son, Max's brother, etc.
If Masamune is the new rival... whats is going to happend with ryuuga? (Sorry, is my favorite, i cant image the serie without him)

By the way, is my imagination or Masamune and Daidouji are a little similar? (With the black hair and that stuff)
i really do hope that Tsubasa stays!! because in season 2 of beyblade there was a character called Zeo who came in half way through the series and wasnt in the third series. does anyone think Tsubasa will stay?
(Feb. 13, 2010  11:21 PM)benjamin510 Wrote: Ashari they would make a 2nd season... they would not make a beyblade that is a upgrade for just the toy.
yes they would they will probably wont show the 2nd season until like 1-3 months then fans will buy more and more waiting for the 2nd season then they would buy corocoro mangas to see what will happen in the 2nd season. then fans will get hyped up and buy even more beyblades to costumize. more money for takara tomy then when fans think they are not making a 2nd season the fans stop playing. then out of nowhere they make it more money for takara tomy you know what i should be a business person for toys and junk
Uh ashari i usally have no idea what you say...
i am saying that they will wait a while before making the second season so fans would buy more blades
and manga and when fans is tired of waiting they stop playing then they make a second season and fans will buy even more blades which means more money for takara tomy more money= more blades. more blades=more fans to buy them
you get where i am going now
do you understand now
Omg where's the punctuation! Also the first series started showing like a week after they released storm pegasus so I don't think there is a reason they wouldn't do the same with galaxy pegasus. I get what you're saying but that might make some people stop playing and not come back to it so I doubt they would do that.
http://ameblo.jp/kt-g/image-10459727212-...17142.html

The whole page is not shown, however that appears to say that there will be a second season in April. So, everybody who thought they would take a break was wrong ...
It's not exactly everyone. The only person who thinks they were gonna take a break is Ashari. Also just thinking they must have finished making the first series a while ago and and waiting for it all to air and are working on the 2nd one now.
(Feb. 15, 2010  12:45 PM)megablader2 Wrote: It's not exactly everyone. The only person who thinks they were gonna take a break is Ashari.
It is important to be polite and not single out anybody, hah.

Looking at the picture, Masamune is just a minor 'rival' character, probably like Kyouya was. Whoever owns Gravity Perseus should be the real rival.
(Feb. 13, 2010  11:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The manga is officially being continued : we got confirmation yesterday with the picture of Masamune, the owner of Gravity Perseus.

(Feb. 15, 2010  1:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Looking at the picture, Masamune is just a minor 'rival' character, probably like Kyouya was. Whoever owns Gravity Perseus should be the real rival.

??? Speechless
(Feb. 15, 2010  1:16 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: ??? Speechless
... Did I really write that. I have to edit ...
(Feb. 15, 2010  12:45 PM)megablader2 Wrote: It's not exactly everyone. The only person who thinks they were gonna take a break is Ashari. Also just thinking they must have finished making the first series a while ago and and waiting for it all to air and are working on the 2nd one now.

yeah so they can get more money to make more blades and more money means new gear. and new wheels
I think it's similar when the first time Beyblade ever aired. Think of it like that.