A quick question

I know that BeyWiki isn't pokemon orientated but if we are going to hold tournaments etc we would need a dedicated forum because we list tier lists and battle clauses to be pinned. It would also make sense to pin a thread containing everybodies Pokemon FC. I could be in charge or sorting the Clause list, tier list and FC list out if anybody is interested =D.
I think there's already a sticky but maybe I'd be behind a subforum. Seeing as this isn't bey oriented and there aren't that many Pokémon fans here I think you should just use another forum website altogther for that though?

Try smogon. Tons of info and people there about netbattle. (I assume you know about netbattle?... it's the only way to play competetively without wasting your life EV training Pokémon)
I know about netbattle as I use a site called PKMN.net. This was just a suggestion as because of the recent pokemon activity here. But meh, oh well.
Right now i don't think there's enough Pokemon activity to warrant an entire forum. Confused
http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Serebii is alright has a wifi chat & a forum that you could find people to join a tournament
So does the previous site I mentioned, PKMN.net. I only got thinking about it because -Wolf- wanted a tournament. *shurgs* But OK then I guess =D.
Smogon > Serebii

Always.

Seriously, skarm-bliss is old school ownage now. People suspect it so little lol. When they bring out thay celebi it's curtains though. Q.Q
Everybody to their own I suppose. I use Serebii and PKMN.net =D.
(Nov. 13, 2008  12:06 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Everybody to their own I suppose. I use Serebii and PKMN.net =D.

No. Just smogon is better for tactics. Serebii carp lies. Serebii.net lies about how EVs and IVs work for different generations. Serebii is failed.
How do you know it lies? How do you know the other site doesn't lie? Would need some proof before accusations start getting thrown around.
(Nov. 15, 2008  12:38 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: How do you know it lies? How do you know the other site doesn't lie? Would need some proof before accusations start getting thrown around.

Who was it that spent two days EV farming and checking the stats of different Pokémon according to serebii's guides? Who was it that was pissed off when he realised he wasted his time with that?

OH YEAH, THAT WAS ME.
I run a pokemon forum?
Generally TCG based, but i've been meaning to branch out into WIFI and whatnot.
Could work if I got enough interest.
(Nov. 18, 2008  10:10 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: I run a pokemon forum?
Generally TCG based, but i've been meaning to branch out into WIFI and whatnot.
Could work if I got enough interest.

Unless it's smogon, I think there are better ones. =/

Good luck though. Guess it could be kinda cool if you all knew each other well on a Pokémon forum. =]
(Nov. 18, 2008  11:14 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: what exactly is smogon?

www.google.com
(Nov. 18, 2008  11:14 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: what exactly is smogon?

http://www.smogon.com/
"Smogon is a Pokémon website and community specializing in the art of competitive battling."
I can't get a good combination to beat my brother's wolborg MS. i need help. ( I am trying to beat it with a plastic blade )
(Nov. 26, 2008  12:16 AM)spindragoon777 Wrote: I can't get a good combination to beat my brother's wolborg MS. i need help. ( I am trying to beat it with a plastic blade )

This is the wrong forum and topic for this question.

You should ask in the Beyblade section of the board. Smile