A question about the beyblades...

I couldn't really think of a good topic name I feel a little brain dead. Anyways, before Metal "fusion" came out in America I saw all these pictures of these awesome looking beyblades, such as, [Image: pisces-1.jpg], BUT I only find beyblades like this, [Image: ThermalPisces-1.jpg]

Are all these cooler looking beys gonna be sold a little later or should I start shopping on ebay? This is really bothering me I don't really want to have to wait a month or two to get a cool bey because I had to order off Ebay, but maybe I am just being to impatient because beyblade metal fusion is new to America and all that. Also, I have read other things about the beypointers, how it is questionable to bring it out if it serves no real purpose. I thought I'd just be cool to have so you can play against friends and stuff to rank yourself against other people, and if you cheat and you really got no skill then your just helping out the other person on points. I also see it as just a big waste of space for the grip if they don't have the compass or the beypointer.
They are never going to be sold, they are Pre-HWS.
For one thing, you didn't need to make this a new topic, since you can ask this in the stickied Ask a Question, Get an Answer topic. The Pisces you see there will not come out in America. However, they are creating Hybrid Wheel adaptations of some of those.
Well sorry for trying to ask a question I couldn't find in the forms, so I thought I'd be a nice guy and post it in the General discussion page so it wouldn't be just randomly placed.
(Jan. 02, 2011  9:00 AM)OldSchoolBlader Wrote: Well sorry for trying to ask a question I couldn't find in the forms, so I thought I'd be a nice guy and post it in the General discussion page so it wouldn't be just randomly placed.

Of course u couldnt find it in the forms, those are just papers. Use the forums instead, they have better info.

Also random thoughts forum would have worker better.
(Jan. 02, 2011  11:35 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Also random thoughts forum would have worker better.
No. These sorts of questions should be asked in the "Ask a question, get an answer" thread.

Anyways, since the question has been answered, I will close this.