A new wind is coming...

Sup. My name is Leonwind from NY. I was a big beyblade fan when I was a kid. Sadly, all my beyblades were lost in the abbyss that is childhood. (I think my parents sold them) I used to have alot too! All i have left are a few spare parts that cant even make a full bey! My bro did recently get a Crystal Draciel F from Japan, (years later) but sadly, the launcher broke and the broken piece was lost so i couldnt glue it (my bro can be stupid sometimes. he didnt even bother to look for it(Tired)

Now, thanks to the release of Metal Fusion, I am starting my collection up agian. I am in possesion of Storm Pegasus and Rock Aquario. (I need a staduim very badly)I love the new beys, but the dubbed anime is one of the worst i have ever seen. Absolutely horrible.

I am a big fan of zoids. I am an admin (syssop) on www.zoids.wikia.com and an active member of www.zoidspoison.com
Feel free to join us! The zoids community is very friendly! Just look for Leon35!

Anyway, I am very impressed by the wiki here and I am happy to be a part of the Beyblade community!

Cheers!Wink

Leonwind
Welcome aboard WBO Grin
Your signature exceeds our limit. Please read the rules.
i have a smaller version for avatars. i will use that for my sig, as i still want aquario as my avatar. ty for the heads up!
welcome and i hpe you have a good time
Sup and welcome to the WBO!
agian, thanks to all for the warm welcome.=)
Welcome to the WBO!