A new Team! The Chosen Bladers of America!

Poll: Should we change the name?

Yes
90.91%
No
9.09%
Total: 100% 11 vote(s)
I'll gladly join!
ok! i'll PM you on the info right now! how! you really took me by surprise!
Trying to join a group I guess..
i will join i love to beyblade and i am undefeated by everyone i have face
(Feb. 01, 2012  1:16 AM)rockleone7778 Wrote: i will join i love to beyblade and i am undefeated by everyone i have face
I like that attitude! although, don't be sad if you lose to me 'cause i'm tournament undefeated!
(Feb. 03, 2012  2:13 PM)Karl Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2012  1:16 AM)rockleone7778 Wrote: i will join i love to beyblade and i am undefeated by everyone i have face
I like that attitude! although, don't be sad if you lose to me 'cause i'm tournament undefeated!
i will be ready for whenever we have that chance

OK! Now we need to come up with a name! everyone has until the end of February to post the name you think you would like! I will then randomly choose three and put them on a poll, after the poll is over the winning name will be the team name! Granted, it's a long process but at least it'll make sure we get an absolutely brilliant name!
Bey blade battlers
The best name
I would like to join, I live near ny, should I stil join?
(Feb. 08, 2012  2:25 AM)Andy12 Wrote: I would like to join, I live near ny, should I stil join?

WHLE KARL IS AWAY HE PUT ME IN CHARGE!!! ALL QUESTIONS SHALL BE DIRECTED TO ME!!! And yes, Andy, of course you can join! I'll PM you here in a bit! (I'm trying to sound like Karl, lol. how am i doing at acting like him?)
Ok! I'm Back!!!! I'm back in charge now!
I'd like to join,
I live in Rhode Island, but i can travel to some places semi-close like NY.
I use a team of five beyblades (soon to be 6)
This includes,
Gravity Perseus DF105 LRF
Duo Virgo S130 WD
Wing Pegasis WA130 WF
L-Drago Guardian T125 CS
Mercury Anubis UW145 WF (Soon to be Divine Anubis UW145 XF)
and in the near future,
Samurai Ifreid R145 CF

Really want to have some people to enter a tournament with, cause there's that funny rule bout needing a certain amount of people to join with. Tired
(Mar. 01, 2012  2:30 AM)*DeStRoYeR* Wrote: Really want to have some people to enter a tournament with, cause there's that funny rule bout needing a certain amount of people to join with. Tired

There is no rule of any sort that states that you must have a certain amount of people to participate with in an official event. There isn't even a team format... You were probably thinking of the minimum number of attendees a tournament can have and still be official, which is eight. That rule has nothing to do with teams of any sort, so you don't necessarily need to be on a team to participate in a tourney. Wink
Profound Sadness!!!! My friend has stolen his beyblades back! I am now left with only Dranzer and Rock Aries... But I have located a Galaxy Pegasis, and a Hell Kerbecs in a local walmart.. I plan to buy.
Oh, dear, that is a problem! wait, "stolen HIS beyblades BACK?! did you steal them from him in the first place? If so, i don't really blame him! I mean, if my friend stole my beyblades, i would try to steal them back! So what's going on here??? Serious
(Mar. 05, 2012  10:35 PM)Vader Blader Wrote: Profound Sadness!!!! My friend has stolen his beyblades back! I am now left with only Dranzer and Rock Aries... But I have located a Galaxy Pegasis, and a Hell Kerbecs in a local walmart.. I plan to buy.
HIS? did u go up to him and mug him or did he leave it lying around and u took it looking like O-O
Dat wut i said Tired
I am deeply sorry for saying this, but i am disbanding the team, i am way too busy to keep up with this and SOME of the members aren't even responding to my newsPM's. i am gonna ask a moderator to close this thread as no one has even said anything in like FOREVER!!!!
~Karl
Closing upon request.