A new Team! The Chosen Bladers of America!

Poll: Should we change the name?

Yes
90.91%
No
9.09%
Total: 100% 11 vote(s)
Hey! I'm gathering America's strongest bladers to form a brand new team, The Chosen Bladers of America! If you would like to sign up, please post it here and I'll PM you when I get the time. Events will be posted here or will be PMed to members. If you become a member (with my permission), you may want to add me to your buddy list so you'll be able to contact me if needed. I check my PM inbox every day when i get back from school or when i wake up on weekends. I am off school on fridays so that is a good day to PM me other than Saturdays and Sundays after Church. Well? Will you join? Don't forget to vote on the poll! IF YOU VOTE YES, PLEASE POST THE NAME YOU WOULD LIKE THE NAME TO BE CHANGED TO!!! THE POLL ENDS ON THE 28TH!!!

Current member(s):
All Gen Blader
beyblader#1
JAM20100511
epicalblader
takjuju
name could be
The Awesome Bladers of the US
Il be in your team if you tell me what beyblades you have
The name could be (amarican beyblade)
i have all the metal fusion beys, all the metal masters, and the following 4D beys: Scythe kronos, fang leone, ldrago destroy, beat lynx, death quetzacoatl, big bang pegasus, phantom orion, and variares.
i am a big beyblade collector XP
Were do you live all gen blader i live in the C.A
Il be in you team just were do you live i live in the C.A
sry, but i do not feel confortable with location exchanges within this thread. I'm just concerned for other's safty. Wink
If you want to ask him this, please PM him, so no one else can see Wink
Ok that cool but i live in the C.A thanks
Do you have a pass port
Congratulations beyblade#1 and All Gen Blader! You two are now official members! I will talk to you about your membership after i get back from a church event!
I am back from the church event, feel free to post whenever you want!
What purpose this is exactly for, I don't know, because if people are in different states, then it'd be hard to actually set up an event or something together. I need some more info about what this "group" is going to do, and how we'll do it.
(Jan. 09, 2012  2:05 AM)JAM20100511 Wrote: What purpose this is exactly for, I don't know, because if people are in different states, then it'd be hard to actually set up an event or something together. I need some more info about what this "group" is going to do, and how we'll do it.

Most teams are like this...

Karl, do not double-post.
Really? That's interesting. Anyway, I'd like to join! And if I could change the name, I'd name this team American Revolution or Eagle Strike (the bird of the U.S. is the mighty eagle)!
(Jan. 09, 2012  4:34 AM)JAM20100511 Wrote: Really? That's interesting. Anyway, I'd like to join! And if I could change the name, I'd name this team American Revolution or Eagle Strike (the bird of the U.S. is the mighty eagle)!
ok! please remember to vote in the poll Wink i'll pm you when i get the time! (when i finish my homework Tongue_out)

Thanks for the invite. But I'm from Australia.lol
i'll be on your team i love beyblading
(Jan. 10, 2012  8:40 PM)epicalblader Wrote: i'll be on your team i love beyblading

Great! I'll PM you the second i get the chance to!

(Jan. 10, 2012  3:34 AM)BlackOutCannon Wrote: Thanks for the invite. But I'm from Australia.lol
Oh, sry then!

You could call it The 100 Heads of Hydra?

anyway, good luck with your team
(Jan. 11, 2012  3:18 AM)NearLawliet1228 Wrote: You could call it The 100 Heads of Hydra?

anyway, good luck with your team
what does that have to do with America?

It doesn't; it's just a cool, alliterative (yet totally unrelated) name for a team.
(Jan. 12, 2012  12:02 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: It doesn't; it's just a cool, alliterative (yet totally unrelated) name for a team.
lol, but the team theme is america though, no offense to NearLawliet1228.
(Jan. 08, 2012  10:07 PM)Karl Wrote: DELETED by Arupaeo

id love to be a member

Karl Wrote:DELETED by Arupaeo
(Jan. 12, 2012  2:17 AM)arachnophobia Wrote: id love to be a member
ok, first of all, you didn't have to quote that, and why did you quote the bottom part? it was pointless to quote the bottom part and, overall, is a waste of space on this thread.
Hey karl! I got my account up and running now! like i said at school i'll join the group! you already know the info on me so no need to PM me. if you forgot (your tendency at school Speechless) then just go ahead and PM me i guess.
You can use initials like TCBA
Does anyone want to join?! We need more members if this is going to continue!